Donell Harris

Theedy50

Redshirt Freshman
OP tripping over himself to prove he has the softest shoulders. I'm pleasantly surprised most of the responses have been of the "calm your a$$ down OP," variety.
I guess your glasses are broken and you missed the part where I said I can’t imagine any P5 schools not offering... Obviously it’s to be expected but I posted the offer as to say “Here come the bagmen.”

Looks like he will be visiting UGA. Not really a surprise can't expect 21 class guys to not visit other schools and shut it down 1.5+ years out... The 2021 class has potential to be something special. But it's also so far away and we will have some serious battles to hold on to the top guys

CandideCane

#TNM Bandwagon

Looks like he will be visiting UGA. Not really a surprise can't expect 21 class guys to not visit other schools and shut it down 1.5+ years out... The 2021 class has potential to be something special. But it's also so far away and we will have some serious battles to hold on to the top guys
Not going to quote the "win and they will stay/come" obvious.

I am kind of looking forward to the "mano a mano" between Manny and Coley. There's some real 305/calle ocho street cred at stake right there take it to the bank.