Donell Harris (New Thread)

Advertisement
Yeah but he's still young, he really should of been a true freshman last year. He's got a lot of eligibility left and Manny was the coach then so it's different, maybe he just didn't believe in Manny vision. If Mario thinks he's a take and could help out then I would be fine with it
Oh Hell No GIF

…If his pops was as involved in his recruitment as he was & didn't warn his son about being a young Black man at a place like College station which is literally like a **** Cult, then that's on him.

Miami is not Captain Save A Hoe with the cape on to rescue every single bag chasing South FL player that shìts on us in recruiting only to come running back talking bout being "homesick" or wanting to put on for the city only because they found out the hard way at whatever Confederate SEC program they went to that all the lies & bullshìt them Good ol' boy coaches were selling them was nothing but fake dreams & fugazi promises…

… “Miami is not Captain Save A Hoe with the cape on to rescue every single bag chasing South FL player that shìts on us in recruiting only to come running back talking bout being "homesick" or wanting to put on for the city only because they found out the hard way at whatever Confederate SEC program they went to that all the lies & bullshìt them Good ol' boy coaches were selling them was nothing but fake dreams & fugazi promises.”

This post is from two years ago, just so you know.

…and this is why @Liberty City El is the…

10678B27-E210-4007-82AB-98C1978F529E.jpeg

Advertisement
I wish i could have a Jarvis Landry Hard Knocks moment with yall.

“First off… all yall biitches”

We cant save every South Florida kid that decommits from the U and plays games with us during their recruitment lol.

Being apart of this family sacred. Dont miss that jet hoe!!

Advertisement
I try to keep a level head about recruiting and try to see things from their point of view.

But this is a rare case when I just laugh and laugh and laugh.

It was inevitable.

Edit: Just saw he is medically retiring. Jesus that’s horrible. Hope he gets his degree and finds peace…not an easy process.

Last edited:
He went away and he was a jackass about it. I certainly don't wish medical issues on anyone but millions of people have them every year, why would I worry more about his than anyone else's? He should just stay in college station and let the A&M fans light a candle. Thats the family he chose, we have our own to worry about.

Advertisement
What I would like to know is whether TAM is going to honor his scholarship for 4/5 years? That to me is the truest statement of actually caring about these young men as more than just football players. If I was Fisher and I was doing the right thing by his scholarship, I would make sure the entire world knew Harris’ college ws still paid for.
Then I want to know if Harris is progressing towards graduation at an appropriate pace. If I ever learn the answers to these issues then I will actually have an opinion of whether I feel good/bad/indifferent towards him.
Injuries happen, careers end, and for 99% of P5 football players, their degree is the only thing that will matter when they finish college. If they get it then I’m in their corner even if they do not attend UM. If they don’t then I could care less about the injury since the injury didn’t prevent them from getting an education (unless of course it is concussion or some outlier injury that is impacting cognitive ability).

Donell kept a lot of energy on social media after he decommited.
Kept clowning us with every loss and every recruit we didn’t get.

Same with Derick Hunter.

Once I see the kids true colors coming out during recruitment I never give them a second thought. I can't think of one player that acted like a jackass to Miami pan out honestly.

What I would like to know is whether TAM is going to honor his scholarship for 4/5 years? That to me is the truest statement of actually caring about these young men as more than just football players. If I was Fisher and I was doing the right thing by his scholarship, I would make sure the entire world knew Harris’ college ws still paid for.
Then I want to know if Harris is progressing towards graduation at an appropriate pace. If I ever learn the answers to these issues then I will actually have an opinion of whether I feel good/bad/indifferent towards him.
Injuries happen, careers end, and for 99% of P5 football players, their degree is the only thing that will matter when they finish college. If they get it then I’m in their corner even if they do not attend UM. If they don’t then I could care less about the injury since the injury didn’t prevent them from getting an education (unless of course it is concussion or some outlier injury that is impacting cognitive ability).
I think the school can still let him be a student without taking up an athletic scholarship though.

But imagine how much better off he'd be if this all happened at Miami? He'd be home. Have his family nearby and still able to go to school and get his degree.

Advertisement
If he's medically retiring then I wish him well. He's young and can give something back to kids coming up that could learn from his journey as well as finish his degree. Didn't like how his recruitment went but I'd never want to see anyone have to give up the game prematurely because of injury

Is it possible to suffer a career ending injury from a massive case of douche chills?

Advertisement
Back