Donell Harris (New Thread)

So if those guys elite they prolly not coming unless by a miracle none of the bag schools want them

If we continue this hot streak, I think we'll get a couple of them, maybe even 5...But ya that's pushing it.

I mean this year I think Chaney and Fleming are elite, and Roberts is probably just outside elite if he isn't in it. So if we can get 5-6 instead of 3, then we're cooking.

Advertisement
The only 21 kid I know of is the Williams kid who isn't coming here and has changed cause of bags. He's not the kid he was cause of those promises and bread. Amari Daniels elite RB probably isn't coming as well....I count out most of the elites.
And we know those 2 big time corners aren't coming! and Collins is gone once someone meets his payment requirement. Still enough dogs to make **** happen. We can still be legit. Coaching and out scheming people.

And we know those 2 big time corners aren't coming! and Collins is gone once someone meets his payment requirement. Still enough dogs to make **** happen. We can still be legit. Coaching and out scheming people.
Coaching?

Let's see next year if they can outscheme the ACC coastal........it's all a wait and see. I think they have to win these next three it's crucial

Coaching?

Let's see next year if they can outscheme the ACC coastal........it's all a wait and see. I think they have to win these next three it's crucial
Yeah D these coaches gotta get better. I don't know who they need to be around but they gotta learn even more ways to get players to perform. Players gotta be confident in what they are seeing on film and the whiteboard and get better. I like the offense the last two weeks, but that **** we saw for 9 games was wack. Everyone comes back except for shaq, kj, pickney, finley.... those are some big shoes but guys gotta step up

Yeah D these coaches gotta get better. I don't know who they need to be around but they gotta learn even more ways to get players to perform. Players gotta be confident in what they are seeing on film and the whiteboard and get better. I like the offense the last two weeks, but that **** we saw for 9 games was wack. Everyone comes back except for shaq, kj, pickney, finley.... those are some big shoes but guys gotta step up
I love huff and Brooks it will be an upgrade on talent and more modern day linebackers but shaqs IQ and leadership is tough to fill pickney is a leader to. WR we should be fine we just have to perform on offense and show that the system is working. We have gotten better the last half of the season and we will be tested vs Duke and our bowl game will tell alot depending on the opponent

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
The thought is he is flipping to UF tomorrow
Bogle and Harris on the same line? Who wins the battle of the indecisions? Might lead to this:
CA2DE87A-5991-4F1F-A434-372F98163B14.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back