Donell Harris (New Thread)

So this is great. The UF 247 board has an interview with him today and he said he plans to take all his 5 OVs. He committed to TAMu because he “felt comfortable” doing that now. He still is taking OV to UF, MIAMI, Auburn and LSU. He goes on to say that UF “missed” when he reclassified and are recruiting him hard now. He said that UF is the only school he could see himself at IF he stays in Florida.

So it’s not over till it’s over.... sounds like he’s looking for UF to make a better offer. SMH
why the heck are we going to let him OV at miami? Move on please!

Advertisement
This is the kid talking. It's entirely possible he said it just for the interview or to use Miami as a bartering tool...I imagine Manny has their number. We haven't heard his name mentioned in conjunction with miami in weeks and weeks. I stopped paying attention to this kid ages ago. The article caught my eye and I had to share.

Advertisement
This guy should be a notice to the coaches... stop taking these early commitments.. This dude was a "solid" commit until he reclassified and had to make a choice this year. He switched up, of course he was always going to switch up he just had to do so on short notice. The 2021 kids will play games just as much games as the 2020 kids. Stop taking them so **** early. Ill will continue to yell this from the mountain tops. All this does is get the Tyler Byrds of the world notice who wouldn't have if they weren't Miami commits.

Just like how players get bumps being commited to SEC schools kids get bump for being a Miami commit just not as high.

I don't know about the ain't even close part. Auburn is also in the SEC West and had to go to UF, gets uga at home, and played Oregon at a neutral site. That's pretty tough in its own right.

That is tough, but it isn’t 3 of the current top 4 of the CFP teams tough including the #1 and the other 2 being on the road. JMO but I’m sure most would agree.

Advertisement
What are you guys talking about?

We are a four loss team with an unproven coach. The idea we can tell upper end talent to kick rocks for playing games is not realistic in 2019.

That is tough, but it isn’t 3 of the current top 4 of the CFP teams tough including the #1 and the other 2 being on the road. JMO but I’m sure most would agree.

I'd definitely give the edge to A&M. Just saying I disagree when you say not even close. A&M plays 4 of the top 5. AU plays 4 of the top 6 with the 11th sprinkled in. Either way definitely a rough schedule. We'll see how Jimbo does at A&M though. He's got to surpass Auburn just to get to 3rd in his division. That still likely leaves him 5th in his conference.

Last edited:
Every time i see a committed kid making an announcement on signing day with the hats on the table i am like wtf. This kid will be one of those kids. But he will pick the school hes not committed to lol

Advertisement
This kid will not sign with Miami this cycle, but will hit the portal and try to transfer here in 2021.

Advertisement
That's why I don't look ahead on future cycles. I start looking at the 2021 class about a week after NSD for 2020.
The only 21 kid I know of is the Williams kid who isn't coming here and has changed cause of bags. He's not the kid he was cause of those promises and bread. Amari Daniels elite RB probably isn't coming as well....I count out most of the elites.

The only 21 kid I know of is the Williams kid who isn't coming here and has changed cause of bags. He's not the kid he was cause of those promises and bread. Amari Daniels elite RB probably isn't coming as well....I count out most of the elites.

I wouldn't Daniels as elite, nice back...But elite? Ehhhh

JMO.

IMO the elite kids from Sofla next year are the 2 Palmetto corners, Burns, Williams, the 2 palmetto DT, T.Lewis, T.Johnson maybe the DE Ishmael from Columbus, OL Tate, WR George/Brooks/Brinson, maybe Efaford and Stilleto, Y. Brown, T. Franklin

Last edited:
I wouldn't Daniels as elite, nice back...But elite? Ehhhh

JMO.

IMO the elite kids from Sofla next year are the 2 Palmetto corners, Burns, Williams, the 2 palmetto DT, T.Lewis, T.Johnson maybe the DE Ishmael from Columbus, OL Tate, WR George, Brooks, Brinson, maybe Efaford and Stilleto, RB Franklin
So if those guys elite they prolly not coming unless by a miracle none of the bag schools want them

Advertisement
Back