Donell Harris (New Thread)

This is a non-issue and blessing. Kid really hurt himself coming out in 2020. Saw him at the BTW vs CC game dude is rail thin. Looks alot smaller than Summerall last year. Height n williams look much better.

Advertisement
Lots of coaching turnover at the coordinator and position levels and lots of guys leaving early, forcing young players into action before they are ready. Tough to win when you have 4 freshmen starting on defense and a few more in the 2 deep, no matter how well you recruit (plus a few sophomores). Also hard to keep developing guys when you have that revolving door on your coaching staff.

I wish people on this site viewed our development the same way.

The few I know aren’t, but they are going to have to be patient. He is recruiting his *** off and they had the toughest schedule in America this year and it ain’t even close. On top of being in the SEC-W, they gotta go to Athens and had to go to Clemson. 8-4 would’ve been an A, 7-5 is what they will get.

I don't know about the ain't even close part. Auburn is also in the SEC West and had to go to UF, gets uga at home, and played Oregon at a neutral site. That's pretty tough in its own right.

Advertisement
Lots of coaching turnover at the coordinator and position levels and lots of guys leaving early, forcing young players into action before they are ready. Tough to win when you have 4 freshmen starting on defense and a few more in the 2 deep, no matter how well you recruit (plus a few sophomores). Also hard to keep developing guys when you have that revolving door on your coaching staff.
In addition to the coaching turnover and guys leaving early, they had a couple of key injuries to guys that were supposed to be next in line. With that said, I think they'll be in the mix almost every year, and Saban will win another before it's all said and done, but they are going to come back to the pack relatively speaking imo.

Dude they get 5 stars every class..5 stars backing up 5 stars...quit capping for them.

This woe is me **** for bama?

Advertisement
The poor performance on the field made it easy on these kids to bow out on these excuses, but yeah, they never had any intention of coming here. If you're a DL, especially a DE and can't see what Manny's brand of play is all about, you're just an SEC power bottom 💰.

I hear you but it's not like A&M is fighting for the playoff. They will always be an also ran having to play Bama and L$U.

Dude they get 5 stars every class..5 stars backing up 5 stars...quit capping for them.

This woe is me **** for bama?
I have no love for Bama, Saban, and especially not his wife. I hope they lose every game. All I’m saying is I think he has also made some lesser hires in recent years For his coaching staff and that youth is tough to manage, no matter how highly ranked.

No one is caping for them, just more talking about the challenges of sustaining that level and that I don’t really believe this is the end of Saban (though I hope it is).

Advertisement
This is a non-issue and blessing. Kid really hurt himself coming out in 2020. Saw him at the BTW vs CC game dude is rail thin. Looks alot smaller than Summerall last year. Height n williams look much better.

Agreed. He still looks like a shooting guard.

This kid honestly needs to get punched in the face. Wtf is he talking about. What a nerd.

I may be completely offline but the part in quotes was a line from an rap song with Snoopdog and Khaled called All I do is win....

Advertisement
Agreed. He still looks like a shooting guard.
You really have to question the credibility of some of these websites. They have him as a very high 4 star almost a 5 star. In my opinion, that rating should be a fringe starter in year one. I dont think he plays til year 3. He's listed at 6'4" 210 and I dont think he's either. He might be 6'3" 185-195.

So this is great. The UF 247 board has an interview with him today and he said he plans to take all his 5 OVs. He committed to TAMu because he “felt comfortable” doing that now. He still is taking OV to UF, MIAMI, Auburn and LSU. He goes on to say that UF “missed” when he reclassified and are recruiting him hard now. He said that UF is the only school he could see himself at IF he stays in Florida.

So it’s not over till it’s over.... sounds like he’s looking for UF to make a better offer. SMH

Advertisement
Back