Donell Harris (New Thread)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Must be there DL evals haven't planned out
Lots of coaching turnover at the coordinator and position levels and lots of guys leaving early, forcing young players into action before they are ready. Tough to win when you have 4 freshmen starting on defense and a few more in the 2 deep, no matter how well you recruit (plus a few sophomores). Also hard to keep developing guys when you have that revolving door on your coaching staff.

Lots of coaching turnover at the coordinator and position levels and lots of guys leaving early, forcing young players into action before they are ready. Tough to win when you have 4 freshmen starting on defense and a few more in the 2 deep, no matter how well you recruit (plus a few sophomores). Also hard to keep developing guys when you have that revolving door on your coaching staff.
I would take there ranking and record

I would take there ranking and record
Well obviously. But a lot of those issues are what started causing us problems back in the early aughts. At some point the youth will catch up to you. We also had Coker running the show. In any case, it is incredible they have avoided it for this long. I also am not buying the talk that this is the end of Alabama's run.

F333F7AD-6219-499B-92BF-F0511AE1340C.jpeg

Advertisement
Well obviously. But a lot of those issues are what started causing us problems back in the early aughts. At some point the youth will catch up to you. We also had Coker running the show. In any case, it is incredible they have avoided it for this long. I also am not buying the talk that this is the end of Alabama's run.
Yea I feel u it's just hard to see it breaking bama cause sabans there. If he was out and this was a new staff like Coker did with us....these would be the beginning signs of the end

just to revisit the absurdity of the premise of why this kid isn’t coming here. Remember when we were told it was because of winning and player development? Do we not literally have the leading sack getter in the country and multiple DEs in the league right now? Is texas A&M winning 10 games right now? I hope his paycheck is worth it. He shouldn’t be let back into Miami. But the SFL cucks can’t wait to claim “305 bro!” when he makes a play for the gayest team in the SEC

Advertisement
Advertisement
tenor.gif

Dem boys trippin hard ain't nobody checking for A&M... Jimbo left fsu because he knew we were gonna start spanking dem every year

just to revisit the absurdity of the premise of why this kid isn’t coming here. Remember when we were told it was because of winning and player development? Do we not literally have the leading sack getter in the country and multiple DEs in the league right now? Is texas A&M winning 10 games right now? I hope his paycheck is worth it. He shouldn’t be let back into Miami. But the SFL cucks can’t wait to claim “305 bro!” when he makes a play for the gayest team in the SEC

The poor performance on the field made it easy on these kids to bow out on these excuses, but yeah, they never had any intention of coming here. If you're a DL, especially a DE and can't see what Manny's brand of play is all about, you're just an SEC power bottom 💰.

Advertisement
Back