Donell Harris (New Thread)

What a school makes has nada to do with their recruiting budget though brother. Not every school is built like that.

fair enough but I imagine their boosters are willing to spend considering the amount sumLin got the boosters to donate

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
FE8474BD-2968-41C7-A05B-14BA92EF9796.png
09A69DA3-B9D9-41F3-927F-38CEE73C4F0A.png

From one of the Turds “insider posters.” TIFWIW

Advertisement
Their getting hit left and right on the internet with domestic abuse sht.
But they just took a guy that kicked out for weed.
That fan base is desperate and the staff is desperate.
They’re about to outspend everyone for Harris if they have to. Not saying it will happen but his pops is all about that bag.

Advertisement
View attachment 92685View attachment 92686
From one of the Turds “insider posters.” TIFWIW
For real, I don’t care about this guy anymore and I feel like he must’ve crossed a line with Manny bc we went in a different direction immediately and got some good players with the right mindset. And good. Now if he’s going to UiF, I’d say that this whole charade of his didn’t work out the way he expected, both in bag quality and in the school he’ll play for.

Their getting hit left and right on the internet with domestic abuse sht.
But they just took a guy that kicked out for weed.
That fan base is desperate and the staff is desperate.
They’re about to outspend everyone for Harris if they have to. Not saying it will happen but his pops is all about that bag.
They really need a RB and other positions more. I think their DL recruiting is actually good.

That program is a mess but it seems like it’s mostly us and the UGA fans who see it right now. I can’t wait for the implosion.

Advertisement
Back