Donell Harris (New Thread)

Which Williams? I am lost in this thread. James Williams? Avantae Williams? James Williams is heading to UGA this weekend. I get that UGA vibe from him... And as for Avantae, who knows.....

Advertisement
Because the de we were talking about is just not that interesting. Hopefully he won't face any of these kids he faced at the opening, because they were taking his lunch money at EVERY turn. Real talk. So run on along to aTm, they can have you.
I get that much. Personally I think this thread should be locked. But it's whatever.

Advertisement
I agree with you but in JT4's defense the QB play was a$$. He should have his chance to prove he's one of the best or not in college football this season.
But wait one second! Obviously our wrs are crap because they should be able to run the routes they choose,throw the ball to themselves and catch it in any one given play. People on here really are morons man. So quick to point out how bad both richts were, how bad the qb play was but still expect our recievers to have all world stats.

Advertisement
@dsddcane You think Harris is a 200k player? You have much more of a pulse on who is going for what, but he isn't a better prospect than Stevenson was last year.

@dsddcane You think Harris is a 200k player? You have much more of a pulse on who is going for what, but he isn't a better prospect than Stevenson was last year.
Gotta realize each school pays out according to their budget. Theres tiers. For a&m not sure I believe hes getting that offer. They're under the bamas,uga,aub,osu & texas of the world. But maybe dumbo is sold on him. Always cracks me up how kids think so much of dumbo than they play for him and hate his guts.

Gotta realize each school pays out according to their budget. Theres tiers. For a&m not sure I believe hes getting that offer. They're under the bamas,uga,aub,osu & texas of the world. But maybe dumbo is sold on him. Always cracks me up how kids think so much of dumbo than they play for him and hate his guts.
Obviously A&M has the money and the desire to play with the big boys. They bought out Jimbo's contract and paid him more than any coach in history at the time. If they are playing the bag game common sense tell us it's on par with any program. They might be willing to outbid everyone considering they are already all in.

Advertisement
Obviously A&M has the money and the desire to play with the big boys. They bought out Jimbo's contract and paid him more than any coach in history at the time. If they are playing the bag game common sense tell us it's on par with any program. They might be willing to outbid everyone considering they are already all in.
That oil money runs long a Texas A&M for sure

I feel you and I understand your logic. But I'm not guessing. THEY ARENT ON THAT LEVEL when it comes to filling out their team. Only way they spend like that is if they pick out 2 or 3 kids and go all out. Those other places can put something all throughout their offers & still go hard after a group of players not a couple of them. Theres zero chance donnel this year is a kid they keyed on period and said hes gonna be the one we go all out for. That ain't happening. His old boy ****ed him up cause he wanted that quick bread. He leaves him next year instead & his offers double not to mention his tour and social media ****. Theres a reason these jits play this game with reporters. To spend on a coach and staff is very different from an annual recruiting budget. I have several kids I know well on a & m. Texas is where the money is in the state.

Advertisement

Don't discount Jimbo who recruited SoFla hard when he was at FSU trying to get back in and pull kids in A&M. He may be thinking long term. Bama wasn't always pulling the best out of SoFla. All it takes is one to go away and ball, go first round and these SoFla kids will be eating it up.

doesn't tamU make more money than other program in the country? edit. ATM does make the most money in the country at least as recent as 2018.

Don't discount Jimbo who recruited SoFla hard when he was at FSU trying to get back in and pull kids in A&M. He may be thinking long term. Bama wasn't always pulling the best out of SoFla. All it takes is one to go away and ball, go first round and these SoFla kids will be eating it up.
Like I said knowing dumbo he may very well have decided 5(3&1/2star )donnel is where he takes his stance on getting back heavy into sofla. Otherwise I'd say no chance in **** they're offering donell that. I'd say feel free. He goes there **** be back in the portal within 2 years and itll serve exactly the opposite stance for him.

doesn't tamU make more money than other program in the country? edit. ATM does make the most money in the country at least as recent as 2018.
What a school makes has nada to do with their recruiting budget though brother. Not every school is built like that.

Advertisement
Back