Donell Harris (New Thread)

Advertisement
This kid’s speed and ability to contort in mid air to get in position to make catches reminds me so much of Mark Clayton

Great. 3 plays. I was the VT game. And the 1 at NC the year before when he caught that deep bomb td. I've seen firsthand how fast & good he COULD be. Did he make Honorable Mention acc? Was he even on the team to end the year? No. He hasn't done ****. He has great ability and some highlight clips that let you know what he can do. I understand to believe in him, but stop pretending anyone but us cares about him.
I agree with you but in JT4's defense the QB play was a$$. He should have his chance to prove he's one of the best or not in college football this season.

Personal attacks
Great. 3 plays. I was the VT game. And the 1 at NC the year before when he caught that deep bomb td. I've seen firsthand how fast & good he COULD be. Did he make Honorable Mention acc? Was he even on the team to end the year? No. He hasn't done ****. He has great ability and some highlight clips that let you know what he can do. I understand to believe in him, but stop pretending anyone but us cares about him.
**** yourself

Advertisement
F*ck Wiltfong. I called this one a month ago.

Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 8.54.23 PM.png

I disagree. He torched LSU by himself. Bunch of 5 stars running in that secondary
Had a great game. You know the only other game he had over 90 yards in? Toledo. Why didn't he light anyone else up then? I know, the QB. Unfortunately that was the same QB throwing to him in his 2 good games too so that point is moot.

Had a great game. You know the only other game he had over 90 yards in? Toledo. Why didn't he light anyone else up then? I know, the QB. Unfortunately that was the same QB throwing to him in his 2 good games too so that point is moot.
did it to clemson as well, but guess what? The qb underthrew him. Count BC in that and the list goes on..

Advertisement
did it to clemson as well, but guess what? The qb underthrew him. Count BC in that and the list goes on..
Did what to Clemson? Got open? Nobody is arguing against Rosier & Perry being awful last year. The point was if he was elite enough to light up LSU's 5 stars with that bum throwing it, why didn't he do it to ACC 3 stars too? Consistency. If you look back I said he has it all, he just needs to do it for a complete season before being crowned. He was up and down performance wise and mentally. He's not an elite WR yet by anyone's eyes that aren't wearing orange & green. I hope just as much as anyone he proves them wrong and does it this year.

Did what to Clemson? Got open? Nobody is arguing against Rosier & Perry being awful last year. The point was if he was elite enough to light up LSU's 5 stars with that bum throwing it, why didn't he do it to ACC 3 stars too? Consistency. If you look back I said he has it all, he just needs to do it for a complete season before being crowned. He was up and down performance wise and mentally. He's not an elite WR yet by anyone's eyes that aren't wearing orange & green. I hope just as much as anyone he proves them wrong and does it this year.
Did you not see the entire passing game suffered from that game on because of richt? We had 260 yards passing game 1 and didn’t hit over 225 passing yards for the rest of the season. Sh*t was pathetic but that’s on the coaching and bad qb play

Did you not see the entire passing game suffered from that game on because of richt? We had 260 yards passing game 1 and didn’t hit over 225 passing yards for the rest of the season. Sh*t was pathetic but that’s on the coaching and bad qb play
I did and it was. The last thing I'm doing is blaming JT4 for the sorry *** passing game. It was embarrassing. Good story that happened to my nephew this summer. He's a server at a restaurant in VA. This huge Uga fan was one of his tables. Ironically his name is also Kirby so of course they got into talking about Kirby Smart obviously. When Richt was mentioned my nephew told him his Uncle was a huge Miami fan. The guy right there ends the conversation with, "Tell him he's going to be in my prayers." I mean it was abysmal. Again for the 16th time, I'm not saying he doesn't have elite skill or can't be overall, I'm saying he's not there yet to anyone but some of our own fans.

Advertisement
Oh, how did the DE thread turn into a WR one???
Because the de we were talking about is just not that interesting. Hopefully he won't face any of these kids he faced at the opening, because they were taking his lunch money at EVERY turn. Real talk. So run on along to aTm, they can have you.

Going to leave this right here for y’all. I called it over a month and a half ago and to be honest sat on it for a few weeks before that. Done deal soon as they offered the dough.

View attachment 90965
I wish nothing but the best for this kid and hope he makes it big. We are set at the DE position for the foreseeable future. No need to keep talking about him anymore. Mods should close this thread.

I wouldn't say that point is moot. Also, Kosi played in half those games. A lot going on. Rosier was just chucking it to JT and would pray for the best

Advertisement
Williams told Bluestein that he visited Miami more than any other school. He said it was his favorite.
Possible sunshine. However, it could be possible that our staff knew about Harris and the reclassification and was holding his spot. When pops came into bag play things changed.
Williams came back in play. I mean the dude didn’t even put us in his top group before we all of the sudden became his favorite.

Advertisement
Back