Donell Harris (New Thread)

Advertisement
If Clemson doesn’t want him I’m shocked Bama will still take him

I don't think Bama is really going after him that hard. There's literally nothing said on their boards about him. Again, I think it's more a case of he wants them...

Texas A & M seems pretty hot for him based on what I could read. And that UGA article was written back when Rivals had their 5 * challenge...

The UGA article highlights:

The 6-foot-6, 205-pound outside linebacker put in a visit to Athens not long ago that assured the Bulldogs would get one of those coveted trips.
“Coach [Austin] Armstrong explained to me a lot about what I would play there if I were to come to Georgia. He worked me out, and I loved it. It was intense," Harris said. "I actually worked out with the linebacker corps at Georgia, and they pushed me to my max. I actually didn’t get to tour around, but I saw the weight room. It was huge. I didn’t get to see the rest of campus, because we were pressed for time.”
But this visit wasn't exactly anything new for Harris.
“I’ve been to Georgia plenty of times. I know how the atmosphere is there," he said. "I know how humid it gets, the rain, and I’ve got family there. Half of my family is from Georgia.”

He's also got several contacts already in Athens, as well.
“I played against all the Miami guys my freshman year, and I played against Tyrique [Stevenson] my sophomore year. I know most of them, like James [Cook] and Divaad [Wilson]," Harris said. "Tyrique says it’s been the best experience for him. He says he does want to come back home, but he likes the experience up there. He’s just going to ride it out.”

The 6-foot-6, 205-pound outside linebacker put in a visit to Athens not long ago that assured the Bulldogs would get one of those coveted trips.
“Coach [Austin] Armstrong explained to me a lot about what I would play there if I were to come to Georgia. He worked me out, and I loved it. It was intense," Harris said. "I actually worked out with the linebacker corps at Georgia, and they pushed me to my max. I actually didn’t get to tour around, but I saw the weight room. It was huge. I didn’t get to see the rest of campus, because we were pressed for time.”
“I’ve been to Georgia plenty of times. I know how the atmosphere is there," he said. "I know how humid it gets, the rain, and I’ve got family there. Half of my family is from Georgia.”

“I played against all the Miami guys my freshman year, and I played against Tyrique [Stevenson] my sophomore year. I know most of them, like James [Cook] and Divaad [Wilson]," Harris said. "Tyrique says it’s been the best experience for him. He says he does want to come back home, but he likes the experience up there. He’s just going to ride it out.”

Hahaha Stevenson.

Advertisement
I’d bring Stevenson back through the portal in a heartbeat!
Not me man! If we didn't take Grimes and he didn't do a tenth of the **** that Rique did.... As far as I'm concerned, Rique and Jobe never existed. Same with 5☆D. Rather bite my nose to spite my face than take one of those Judas' back. Eff the three of them, and Hendo, and Edwards; but not TS. I'd take him back cause his pops is/was a Librarian and they needed the Flow!

Advertisement
Not me man! If we didn't take Grimes and he didn't do a tenth of the **** that Rique did.... As far as I'm concerned, Rique and Jobe never existed. Same with 5☆D. Rather bite my nose to spite my face than take one of those Judas' back. Eff the three of them, and Hendo, and Edwards; but not TS. I'd take him back cause his pops is/was a Librarian and they needed the Flow!

gotta keep saying no to these kids. cant let them think the U will be their backup plans

No reason to give him or his fam anymore free tickets to Cane games from now on

They should invite him and then when he gets to will call .... ooops we don't have tickets for you.

WeSkate.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement

Hes gonna ride it out? Sounds like he wanted to be somewhere else but needed the money. Oh well shiit happens. And lol at the best experience the kid already got in trouble in like the first month he was there.

Interesting comment by tyrique for sure. Hopefully he does come back if he’s already feeling like that and he’s only been there for 6 months

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back