Donell Harris (New Thread)

I agree, also the portal can be a potential game changer.... if these kids take a bag, enroll, get paid then after one year transfer back home? I know they are looking at changing the waiver requirements but "going home" always seems to get a pass so we get a kid with 3 years eligibility left? Bag is going to be a tougher sell if payment is coming after a few years....

I can see the argument for we don't want to be a back-up plan but if we are in on it, can you imagine how ****ed UGA, Bama, etc. would be if they come to So. Fla. get the top kids for them to only be gone a year then dip on the program? **** that could even impact how they recruit So. Fla. in the future as well, maybe not go as hard knowing they are going to have minimal impact as freshman and then leave.
Lmao. We’d become sloppy seconds U. Maybe we should also then change our helmet logo to a bit “C”.

Advertisement
Please understand, the father's interview was a spin job. Plain and simple. Nothing in that interview was sincere or genuine. The man was just putting out the message in advance of him and his son taking an $es-sized bag. That's it. And since none of the coaches can publicly comment about his son's recruitment, there's no way to contradict his story.

Honestly, I am not sure why people still believed we had any shot at all after the decommit, reclassification, and dad's interview.
Because D Money came up in that thread talking about how he thinks we get the kid with a good season. As if that had anything to do with it in the first place. Nothing changed about Miami between the week prior to, and the week after his Georgia visit beside the visit itself. It was a ******* idiot take and attempt at defense, that subsequently pumped a bunch of false hope into the gullible folks around here.

On to the next one

LMAO

Final list, all heavy bag schools...

Yet this local $ellout is all MIAMI and will always be MIAMI while repping the KKK...

What a weak *** father and son combo, straight up.

Grew up Cane fans my ***!

I really hope we don’t call the kid or his money hungry father.

Oh, and Donnell gonna have to drop that 5star off his twitter handle.

Toothpick might not even crack the top 100 for 2020.

Lmao. We’d become sloppy seconds U. Maybe we should also then change our helmet logo to a bit “C”.

No you missing my point.... I am not saying we only get the players that are washed out.

If a kid gets 100k to go to school once he enrolls then fine, but with the portal, what are the bag men going to do if kids decide to dip like a Chris Steele before every playing a down? break it down into 4 payments of 25k? One for each year you are in the school? what happens if the kid gets hurt, or just sucks, bag man still gonna swallow his pride and pay 25k to a senior that rode the bench for 3 years? More payments = more liability/exposure, missed payments=disgruntled individuals who start to talk.

To put it in a different context think of it this way, if my chick comes up to you at a mall, gets you to buy her new shoes, jewelry, etc. then takes you to a bar where you buy all her drinks and food, then takes you home and just as you think you bout to hit it, you get ran down on because my chick left the front door unlocked and texted me and my boys do you still consider that sloppy seconds?

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s major differences between him and Stevenson and if u don’t see that, can’t help you

Advertisement
They may not even offer him a scholarship. LSU and Auburn will always offer him a scholarship, but alabama and georgia will drop him like a bad habit if they decide on better recruits!!

Last edited:
When you (Stevenson) lay with Dawgs you get up with fleas.

Brick.png

Advertisement
I think UGA more of a player than we realize. In the past two days every one of their recruiting sites has had a major story on him. It seems like their staff may be all in on him... Kirby won't hesitate to bump someone- "billybob" as they call it - or shirt someone for next cycle if they feel he's worth it.

And this was from Clemson today: LOL they don't even care....

Highly touted WDE Donell Harris of Miami (Fla.) Booker T. Washington tweeted an "updated top five" this evening.
It did not include Clemson, which did make his original top five earlier this month.
Harris told me Clemson is no longer under consideration because of reclassification from 2021 to 2020. Clemson does not have room.
LSU took Clemson's spot.

NEVER FORGET!

There is a 7% chance that this fool makes the NFL. If he fails and attempts to return to Miami, it is Miami's duty to give him ****.

If you go play for the KKK then stay with the KKK.

You know what............ Am going to start a website called "traitor to the U". Am going to list all the turncoats and Benedict Arnolds that betrayed the U!

There's no difference man, yall just mad at Harris right now before everything was great, neither has played a down yet. The point is both of them screwed us gtfoh
False. It’s not the same. Was Stevenson ever even committed to us? I can’t remember.

Advertisement
Back