Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
QUOTE="brock, post: 4037615, member: 1740"]
Bama almost full, Clemson turned down a 5 star edge rusher already. Maybe something with uga but they have recruited that position as well as anyone in recent years and are stacked so it’s not a smart move for him to go there tbh
[/QUOTE]

Bama is taking 27 supposedly but they already have highly rated guys in 2020 who are much bigger still on the table. Seems like they may be "losing" a few guys to make room for some of the big fish they are fighting for. Maybe Harris slides in somehow.

He did mention yesterday he knows 2 of his OVs are going to Clemson and UGA. A 3rd to Miami. NO mention of Bama at all.

no hes 1 or 2 years people r just in their feelings. he should be a 2020 recruit. he's 17 and im pretty sure his bday is in october. thats 2020

They did the same thing with Jobe and Calvin Ridley (he turned out to be such a bust for dominating HS kids). Harris failed once it looks like but now CIS will make him out to Danny Almonte

QUOTE="brock, post: 4037615, member: 1740"]
Bama almost full, Clemson turned down a 5 star edge rusher already. Maybe something with uga but they have recruited that position as well as anyone in recent years and are stacked so it’s not a smart move for him to go there tbh

Bama is taking 27 supposedly but they already have highly rated guys in 2020 who are much bigger still on the table. Seems like they may be "losing" a few guys to make room for some of the big fish they are fighting for. Maybe Harris slides in somehow.

He did mention yesterday he knows 2 of his OVs are going to Clemson and UGA. A 3rd to Miami. NO mention of Bama at all.
[/QUOTE]

If history tells me anything, then somehow Bama comes out the winner lol. I don't trust no mentions of Bama.

Advertisement
They did the same thing with Jobe and Calvin Ridley (he turned out to be such a bust for dominating HS kids). Harris failed once it looks like but now CIS will make him out to Danny Almonte
Jobe and Ridley had to stop playing, that means they were going to turn ******* 20 while in high school.

Kid went from not talking much to posting 35 schools in an edit. He wants the attention. He also wants to let Toledo and Kent State know that they are still in the running

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ivins said Romello Height is still in play so maybe 1 more

Also, I think it's interesting if Anuale sticks...I feel better than I did a month ago, but with a kid bouncing around to Mcdougal Tech and the history of Tunsil kids, I don't think anyone can say he's a lock to be in this class til well until the fall. Surprised he hasn't flipped somewhere already but obv don't mind him in this class.

I’m pretty sure I can guess the last 3 schools to be left on that list.
5F249121-7FF0-4532-B8D4-316741FA3978.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back