Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how do we win if these kids won't come here? People keep doubting and clowning the bag game but the bag game is WHOOPING our *** on the recruiting front. Say whatever but as long as these other schools are allowed to cheat in plain sight and get away with it while the NCAA maintains a laser intense gaze on us this just ain't gonna change.

13% of the 2019 NFL draft picks were from Florida. All of those kids aren't going to just BAMA, UGA, Clemson, etc bag schools.

Bottom line we need solid coaching, evaluations and roster management. You won't hit on them all but keep these kids home. Sprinkle in the Duke's of the world and we start cooking.

Advertisement
First step is playing to the talent we have. That's double-digit wins and a Coastal title. And then you build from there. Clemson wasn't always recruiting at this level. They developed their players and then got better ones.
So when Harris and Williams both commit to UGAy will you admit this narrative that you are trying to spin about win and they will come is bull****? This was all about bags!!!

Forget bags. Why would a big-time DE pick Miami over Clemson right now?

Campbell didn't get coached and was underdrafted. Vernon didn't get coached and was underdrafted. Chick's career was ruined. Meanwhile, Clemson is turning similar talents into first rounders every year.

We have a fifteen-year track record of losing and wasting talent. This kid was born in 2001.

We don't hold on to the big-time local kids because we have big-time competition and we are small time. Manny needs to show times have changed.

And winning magically fixes all of that D$? Somehow I don’t believe so, it’s the bag game and a “what have you done for me” kids that populate the playing fields these days. Even if we had a way to drop bags you’d have to know that the NCAA would be watching us like hawks. So it’s going to have to be the route of getting 4* kids and developing the **** out of them as such that it shows to these divas that Miami means business and success. Otherwise, we’ll just have to get used to winning the Coastal and being Clemson’s whipping boy until Dabo leaves to Baga.

People keep saying this but how does all this winning happening these kids won't come here? Clemson, Bama, OU and others had down time too but kids like this were enticed with the bags and then said schools began to turn the tide. Miami isn't given nearly as much consideration of margin for error. The bag game just can't be beat, the NCAA will keep us eternally under the microscope while seeing to it certain other schools are allowed free reign to drop as much cash as they want. The winning don't happen without the players and the best players AIN'T coming without getting that cash. Period.

We are still more talented than almost every team we play. We need to beat the Dukes and Virginias.

First get good, then get great. Clemson didn’t become Clemson overnight.

Advertisement
Defensive recruiting continues to be a disaster.

People can say, "we haven't won enough, you can't get these kinds of players until you win," but we have a 5* coming all the way from California to camp out with us this weekend and many say we lead for him. Why do we not have to win first to get that kind of interest from players on the offensive side of the ball?

We are still more talented than almost every team we play. We need to beat the Dukes and Virginias.

"I'm not looking ahead to any pages. You have to take it one post at a time. Can't overlook any poster."

You're right but they got De'Quan Bowers, Wilkins, Lawrence the DT, Mike Williams, Hopkins, etc. All local guys except Wilkins while building. The issue down here is our local studs are bought and paid for. Kids in most other areas are not.

All these stories are glamorized. But there is truth in between the lies. No one in **** was gonna tell that kid whatever offer you get well double it. Especially when they said an acc team and sec team said that. Acc wouldve been either fsu or Clemson. Carolina doesnt spend close to that level. Sec team was either ole miss or Tennessee. What's being left out is he got 300 from a & m anyhow. It's just convenient to out what you choose and leave out the rest.

The acc team was clemson got to be.

Advertisement

Agreed. However, these top SoFla kids still ain't coming here when these other s hope can cake them AND their families off with impunity and we get threatened with the death penalty if one of guys takes a leak and forgets to wash his hands. Contrary to somewhat popular belief around here I love these Canes more than almost anybody. But the power of the bag game combined with NCAA complicity and facilitation most likely just WON'T be beat. I hope I'm wrong but looking at how it's going......

Bull****. Explain how bad DE is at Miami. Terrible huh?

That kid could go to Rutgers and be a millionaire....its about taking the $$$$

I mean, the FBI investigation literally pointed out through an assistant basketball coach at Clemson, that the football program actually pays for its players. But you're telling me that bags aren't involved?

It's funny you mentioned that. Xavier Thoms (#1 DE 2018 recruiting class) has posted on Twitter that his 2017 Ford Explorer was stolen from the parking lot of his apartment complex. He's asking for help in finding it as the SUV contained his laptop, and other personal items of his daughter. He is a Sophomore to be.

My initial thought is how can a college student with a child afford a 2017 Ford Explorer? That's a $25,000 car used. I'm assuming he probably had it at the beginning of last season which would have cost even more. Perhaps he has a 5-year loan that he can afford with cost-of-attendance money IDK. I'm thinking this tweet deserves the NCAA looking into it. Better yet, the FBI needs to start looking at college football.

Last edited:
The thing that changed is that he saw other schools. He committed as a young teenager with a limited perspective. Now he knows what's out there.

Kid doesn’t have a Twitter or IG feed? Or ESPN? Cmon mate that’s a weak argumentative position to take. What you really man is he got to drop off his bag requests as he whores his way around the SEC and Clemson looking for paper.

Advertisement
Hilarious how dumbasses still believe Bama, Clemson, UGA need bags to beat Miami for a recruit. The last we were relevant was 2004 and we got our *** kicked by LSU. Most of these kids were 1 win we won a championship. They only seen Miami suck minus that one good Richt year.

Advertisement
When saban got to bama these kids were 1 the last time they were relevant lol these hot takes are hilarious. They were an up and down **** show for over a decade until nick got there.

Clemson was irrelevant during our entire dominance and recruits decided that 30 years later all of the sudden they would all start going to Clemson lol

Hilarious how dumbasses still believe Bama, Clemson, UGA need bags to beat Miami for a recruit. The last we were relevant was 2004 and we got our *** kicked by LSU. Most of these kids were 1 win we won a championship. They only seen Miami suck minus that one good Richt year.

What made them start going there over a decade ago? Because those guys only knew those 2 programs as sucking dog crap and us as a whole lot better.

Dabo was 15-12 his first 2 seasons. Pastor Richt did a lot better than that...but but but just win baby lol

Last edited:
You're right but they got De'Quan Bowers, Wilkins, Lawrence the DT, Mike Williams, Hopkins, etc. All local guys except Wilkins while building. The issue down here is our local studs are bought and paid for. Kids in most other areas are not.

Money is money in this and bull**** on thinking there are bags, but then saying they're only in play down here.

If there are bags, those bags aren't to compete against us, but the other current elites and in conference foes. They don't need to throw bags to beat us, they have a plethora of other ammo as we've been a **** show overall. Those kids they want come from all over.

Money was right in that it will take time like it does for everyone, him citing Clemson. I still remember the show leading up to FSU and Winston who put the game out of reach in the first quafter. That place was live as ****, at night, center stage, and then FSU quieted them straight away. They kept building and they're now at the top with Bama.

Keep winning games we should and we can join the elites. That will solve recruiting and it'll be funny as **** seeing the bag this and bag that poster STFU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back