Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok he’s leaving btw but I have a problem w djack kind of guaranteeing his boys would be at UM but then telling us to respect his decision.
Nah he said he wasn't going to push any of his players to miami.

Advertisement
There seems to be some truly uneducated people on the board today. I wouldn't blame him if he ended up at another school. The problem is that he decommitted after being all Miami every day literally until today, when he decided to reclassify. There isn't a single school in the country who said we won't recruit you unless you decommit from Miami today.

With that said I see some people, one person in particular, trying to pull a cover story for this kid today with some sort of ridiculous debate that existed 5 days ago. he knows who he is and has been called out by multiple posters over the past few months. Something really strange is going on with him.

I'll continue to hope Harris somehow recommits, but let's be honest, what happened today sends red flags everywhere about what happened this week with other programs.

Just stop. You said something stupid and now won't let it go. Take your L and move on.

I have no idea what';s happened to him. He had a few posters banned recently for saying nothing derogatory (nothing political, profanity, religious, etc.), but for calling him out for some truly crazy comments he made.

Advertisement
There seems to be some truly uneducated people on the board today. I wouldn't blame him if he ended up at another school. The problem is that he decommitted after being all Miami every day literally until today, when he decided to reclassify. There isn't a single school in the country who said we won't recruit you unless you decommit from Miami today.

With that said I see some people, one person in particular, trying to pull a cover story for this kid today with some sort of ridiculous debate that existed 5 days ago. he knows who he is and has been called out by multiple posters over the past few months. Something really strange is going on with him.

I'll continue to hope Harris somehow recommits, but let's be honest, what happened today sends red flags everywhere about what happened this week with other programs.
The decision wasn't made today. I heard last month he was going to decommit.

He said he wants to win a national championship and go to the next level. We've been losing for 15 years and our guys are getting drafted too low. People don't want to hear that, but it's the truth.

This one is simple to me. He wants to be here but he won't commit until he is confident in Miami's future. If we win and get momentum, guys like this will be jumping in the boat. It's not always about bags.

Tell them to stop signing with seventh round management then.

Advertisement
Love ya djack but these kids going off to these sec schools where hatred towards blacks is still very open and alive and well. Confederate flags. Fans who don’t care about these black kids if they aren’t producing on the field and couldn’t care less once they’re gone. They aren’t gonna help one of these kids with a job offer if they don’t make it to the nfl or get injured. You know it’s not that way at the U.

It's not much better. We made Jeff Thomas look bad.

Did Jeff Thomas have Jerry Juedy and others who left on his team?

You're taking our results and saying if better players weren't here we would still underperform?

That's like saying nick saban is in the playoff every year with 3 star only talent

Sam brooks decommitted at one point also just saying

Brooks also had a grand total of like 5 offers. Brooks
In 2018, we got the best WR, the best RB, the best OL and the best DL in South Florida. The only position we missed on was DB, and we still got four 4-star players.
[/QUOTE
This is what I think will happen. And the people in this thread will suddenly have a higher opinion of Harris's maturity and character.

What are you smoking D. Way too many question marks. Will be lucky to win more than 8

Advertisement
The difference is he took visits. That's usually when kids decommit. It's not just a bag school thing or a Miami thing.

So based on a visit he realized Bama, UGA and Clemson have been more successful? Put more guys in the draft? Because the past doesn't live on campus.

Or was it finally talking to those coaches since there is no such thing as a phone?

The problem with the current argument is those are indisputable facts that haven't changed. A college campus doesn't impact those either. It's just convenient.

Haha, it was my buddy who called you out on your football knowledge. Happened a while back. But I'll back away. Best of luck to you sir.

People call me out every day. That's part of the job. If you think somebody got unjustly banned, PM me the name.

Advertisement
So based on a visit he realized Bama, UGA and Clemson have been more successful? Put more guys in the draft? Because the past doesn't live on campus.

Or was it finally talking to those coaches since there is no such thing as a phone?

The problem with the current argument is those are indisputable facts that haven't changed. A college campus doesn't impact those either. It's just convenient.

He's been thinking about decommitting for a long time. The rumors were all over Twitter around the same time Williams decommitted.

@DMoney

So how the **** are we going to compete with Clemson with the way they are recruting compared to us

The gap in talent is getting wider and wider that's for sure.

@DMoney

So how the **** are we going to compete with Clemson with the way they are recruting

The gap in talent is getting wider and wider that's for sure.

First step is playing to the talent we have. That's double-digit wins and a Coastal title. And then you build from there. Clemson wasn't always recruiting at this level. They developed their players and then got better ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back