Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He had Sheldon Richardson 5 star and wasnt responsible for bringing in the talent, the reason records got broken here is because we played bum aquads and offenses changed. Brad Kayaa isnt a better throwing the Testerverde, times change if Vinny was here in that offense he would break records with how much we passed and the ACC comp is trash. To me players get drafted off projection, people here though Walton was better then Saquon thats how cooked people r here that they ignore other players and only look at UM players. I think most fans here over do it with our players, when u miss a guy like Surtain Stevenson Cooper Juedy............those guys will be studs even at Temple and the NFL wouldnt ignore it.

Do you think Jeudy made the right decision? Or would he have had more fun in last year's Miami offense?

Nobody has ever denied that the SEC pays players. I have heard it multiple times from direct sources on both sides. But blaming everything on bags and the kid is a defense mechanism from emotional fans. We are losing recruits because we deserve to lose recruits.

Jerry Jeudy is a perfect example. He got paid. But he also saw what happened to Calvin Ridley at Alabama. And before that, he saw Amari Cooper. He thought he could do the same thing.

Obviously, that turned out to be the right decision and it had nothing to do with bags. We spent last year with the second-worst passing game in P5. That's the real problem.
So if we passed good he would of came? How would Juedy turn down the money? Its a check u get after u sign those papers especially jobs n houses.

Was djack talking about how his btw players will be at the U when he was asking for support?

Do you think Jeudy made the right decision? Or would he have had more fun in last year's Miami offense?
If I love money he made the right choice, if u love Miami then he made the wrong choice. These elites commit to money not the school, your right but I still believe if we win games or 10 here n there they would still pick those schools.

Advertisement
Nobody has ever denied that the SEC pays players. I have heard it multiple times from direct sources on both sides. But blaming everything on bags and the kid is a defense mechanism from emotional fans. We are losing recruits because we deserve to lose recruits.

Jerry Jeudy is a perfect example. He got paid. But he also saw what happened to Calvin Ridley at Alabama. And before that, he saw Amari Cooper. He thought he could do the same thing.

Obviously, that turned out to be the right decision and it had nothing to do with bags. We spent last year with the second-worst passing game in P5. That's the real problem.

You’re smarter than this. Even if we won 3 straight titles and put 3 straight kids at the same position in the 1st round, no family is turning down money and perks for any type of track record of success. This is all bull****. We have a similar track record to a lot of schools that regularly out recruit us. Harris will never be back in play even if we go 15-0 and we have 2 first round DEs taken this year. It’s a fact

Even if we won 3 straight titles and put 3 straight kids at the same position in the 1st round, no family is turning down money and perks for any type of track record of success.

You don't think anyone on our roster turned down money?

Advertisement
You don't think anyone on our roster turned down money?

No one as good as this kid. And few and far between if any. How many elite, nationally recruited kids have we gotten? I’m talking no doubt 5*’kids? Maybe 3 in 5 years? How many have we lost? How many were already committed? How many did we lead for over a majority of the cycle only to lose them “suddenly” at the end?

Advertisement
I hear u and u make a great point but i believe the NFL would of still made him a high pick, scouts know most of the times who r ballers even without production.

No one as good as this kid. And few and far between if any. How many elite, nationally recruited kids have we gotten? I’m talking no doubt 5*’kids? Maybe 3 in 5 years? How many have we lost? How many were already committed? How many did we lead for over a majority of the cycle only to lose them “suddenly” at the end?

Have we lost kids to any schools with a worse football situation than us?

Advertisement
Ok he’s leaving btw but I have a problem w djack kind of guaranteeing his boys would be at UM but then telling us to respect his decision.

If I love money he made the right choice, if u love Miami then he made the wrong choice. These elites commit to money not the school, your right but I still believe if we win games or 10 here n there they would still pick those schools.
Nah the school matters. They not taking the money and just going anywhere.

SO u telling me Jerry Juedy and Amari Cooper would of been worse here ???lol
JT4 got coached by a bum HC on offense and everyone in the NFL sees his talent...........I dont want to hear anything these kids know if they come here they will eat. Richards was ballin here as well
Yes , we can all cite exceptions. But, if you look at it in aggregate are they just data points. Overall, for the last 15 years, have we done a good job developing our talent.

For Christ sakes, the mantra on here is that annually, we're the most talented team in the Coastal and we've won it only once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back