Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is what I think will happen. And the people in this thread will suddenly have a higher opinion of Harris's maturity and character.

So you think that Harris will recommit in December, huh?

Meanwhile, Stefan's article says the exact opposite.

Advertisement
There is a chance to be elite again. You have to recruit, develop, and win. We get enough talent that we should be in the acccg every year and not going 7-6 in a shît division.

You develop players and put together some consistent seasons and then more money starts to come in. When more money comes you can do more.
agree to disagree.....i think we can be good here and there but not elite those days are over IMO.

The whole win and they come narrative gets me the most ****ed off on here out of any post, theres so many examples throughout the years that thats a load of **** and it get contradicted so many times and people still eat that **** up. WAKE UP PEOPLE

Did this kid just find out last years record today?
Winning matters. These dudes aint lining up taking money from any school. They taking money from schools that win. Clemson aint never recruited at this level until they started winning. They had a lil bread to throw at a sammy watkins here and there but now after years of winning and some paper to go with it they can get who they want.

Advertisement
Winning matters. These dudes aint lining up taking money from any school. They taking money from schools that win. Clemson aint never recruited at this level until they started winning. They had a lil bread to throw at a sammy watkins here and there but now after years of winning and some paper to go with it they can get who they want.
Nah Clemson been recruiting elite for awhile we cant even recruit like the way they did before there rise not even close.................now that they win they get more. We arent even at there basic level before there titles in recruiting

hes right. we dont have a relationship w the kid. he does. hes looking out for the kids best interest. hes also been through the rpocess. with that said, were fans of a school w no ties to the kid. we treat it differently and see it through a diff prism

This is easy. Don’t commit to a school until you’re sure. Also don’t give me he’s a kid, most of these kids are a lot smarter then people give them credit. In the end it’s a business. Again don’t commit until you’re sure.

This is easy. Don’t commit to a school until you’re sure. Also don’t give me he’s a kid, most of these kids are a lot smarter then people give them credit. In the end it’s a business. Again don’t commit until you’re sure.

i agree. im commenting on DJacks comment, which i assume is why it was posted.

Advertisement
Look, just go back to Gaytorbait, you troll.

I didn't say that we can't win 11 games THIS YEAR. We are playing a crappy schedule that could easily yield 11 games. You conveniently ignore the fact that I said we need to sustain that for five years. After all, it took that long for Dabo to start recruiting CONSISTENTLY strong classes at Clemson (Saban is an anomaly).

Miami won 10 games. So 1 year in a row isn't enough.

Miami could easily win 11 game this year. See above.

So Miami would, AT LEAST, need to win double-digit games in 2020 before we could EVER hope to pull kids like Harris in the 2021 signing class.

But then there will be people who point out that we had a crappy schedule in 2019, so we'd probably need to win another 10 games in 2021 and 2022 before Miami "wins enough" to get the 5-star recruits to even put us on the same plane as mighty Alabama and invincible Clemson.

That's how this BS works. You get enough slump-shouldered Miami (but only if Miami is winning) "fans" to tell us "if we win, the recruits will come", but then those same gimps will tell us that "sure, Miami won 10 games last year, but Alabama won 11 and Georgia won 12", and that is going to repeat itself indefinitely.

It's all a bunch of excuses from fake fans who act like they are "truth tellers" and "tough talkers". "Hey, man, I'm just trying to tell you that Miami isn't as good as Alabama and Clemson and Georgia, man, don't blame me for being the most honest person on CanesInsight." Yeah, well go fvck yourself. Take your excuses and ram them.

Recruit the best kids, sell them on the vision, develop the best talent, and win the most games.

Fvck all this "we haven't been as successful as Alabama or Clemson recently" garbage.
"gaytor troll" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , like we are not even talking about the gaytors in this thread and you bring up the gator troll. Now tell me this, UM went 10-3 and got the #1 RB, DT in the state, and the #1 TE. Then the next season, our time to build on the season before, UM **** the ******* bed and go 7-6 in a schedule that should have easily resulted in an 11 game win season. I can guaranteed if UM would have won 11 games last season we would have took an even closer step into starting to get kids like Donell Harris, but no UM ****ed up another opportunity to rise and did not rise to the occasion, now UM has to start all over from the upcoming season to show kids this is the place to be if you want to play for one of the best. If Miami wins 10-11 in year 2017, 2018, and this upcoming 2019 then we would be in prime position to get kids like James Williams and Donell Harris, but we ****ed up 2018 and 2019 is to be determined, that's 3 years of consistently winning right there

Advertisement
I'll cut through the BS and ask you a simple question. Do you think Al Golden and Randy Shannon had Vernon playing to his potential at Miami?

Which part of the question I posed, is BS? Was it not understandable that 1) a small sample size, 2) off the field baggage and 3) undersized athlete didn't hurt his draft stock? It was a pretty general consensus at the time that he was leaving earlier than he should.

It is irrelevant who coached him, he wasn't a first rounder based on his inability to stay on the field and his measurable. Not to say Golden did him any favors.

Not when we are talking about recruits. Kids 100% do care about hearing you in the NC, the playoffs, or atleast in playoff contention.
So how the **** are we going to get past Clemson with the way we are recruiting?

Them mfs got like 5 5* already

Clemson is the team thats in our way and them mfs are getting better and better

It's gonna be tuff...

Nah Clemson been recruiting elite for awhile we cant even recruit like the way they did before there rise not even close.................now that they win they get more. We arent even at there basic level before there titles in recruiting
Nah clemson is recruiting better then ever now

Them mfs are getting 5* after 5*

They kicked up to another level..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back