Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I dont know how people think we can win a national title if this keeps happening, im not even mad its like in the back of your thoughts (well at least mine) is that we have no chance to be what we were ELITE

For the same reason Tom Brady didn’t go in the first round. They do make mistakes but more often than not they get it right

Campbell went in the second round because he had a horrible junior year. Vernon averaged* three sacks in his college career. They weren't developed or utilized properly at Miami.

That has been the norm for the past 15 years, not the exception.

corrected*

"...but my dad just wanted me to open up my options and see what all these schools have to offer,"
Good old dad got to thinking about all the goodies in the future and if kid is a top collegiate draft pick in the NFL the family is wealthy. Never underestimate the power of the $.

tenor (2).gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
He said he wants to win a national championship and go to the next level. We've been losing for 15 years and our guys are getting drafted too low. People don't want to hear that, but it's the truth.

This one is simple to me. He wants to be here but he won't commit until he is confident in Miami's future. If we win and get momentum, guys like this will be jumping in the boat. It's not always about bags.
cmon u know its bags even these kids recently said that if they came to UM they would never love, didnt that Wilson DB at UGA just say that. They give u guys the media excuse and yall eat it up, he got paid plain and simple, the reason we use this excuse cause its been so long those other schools been elite then they can use the winning excuse at time proves CU BAMA and UGA win. These guys getting bags facts

cmon u know its bags even these kids recently said that if they came to UM they would never love, didnt that Wilson DB at UGA just say that. They give u guys the media excuse and yall eat it up, he got paid plain and simple, the reason we use this excuse cause its been so long those other schools been elite then they can use the winning excuse at time proves CU BAMA and UGA win. These guys getting bags facts

Do you think that Alabama and Georgia are the only two schools that pay?

Campbell went in the second round because he had a horrible junior year. Vernon had three sacks in his college career. They weren't developed or utilized properly at Miami.

oh?

Advertisement
Campbell went in the second round because he had a horrible junior year. Vernon had three sacks in his college career. They weren't developed or utilized properly at Miami.

We get decommitments when recruits suddenly realize this, after they’ve been committed for a year.

Makes perfect sense.

A flawless argument

Dmoney says it’s about winning a nc and going high in the draft. He didn’t know the records and recent draft picks of the teams he’s considering? He just found out today?

Where’s djack at?

Advertisement
I dont know how people think we can win a national title if this keeps happening, im not even mad its like in the back of your thoughts (well at least mine) is that we have no chance to be what we were ELITE
There is a chance to be elite again. You have to recruit, develop, and win. We get enough talent that we should be in the acccg every year and not going 7-6 in a shît division.

You develop players and put together some consistent seasons and then more money starts to come in. When more money comes you can do more.

We aint winning no f**king national championship with the way we are recruiting

If you think otherwise you are clueless

Yall gotta wake up and take those Orange and green glasses off

😂😂😂

Do you think that Alabama and Georgia are the only two schools that pay?
Obviously not, but they are paying he most along with offering a winning team (not a BS program like Tenne$$ee) and development.

That trumps staying home to rep their city for free.

Advertisement
With good coaching UM can easily when 11 games a year with the talent they have and the division they are in, for you to not see this makes me think that you believe Miami's problem is not underachieving with the talent they have but it is the quality of talent that is the problem.

Look, just go back to Gaytorbait, you troll.

I didn't say that we can't win 11 games THIS YEAR. We are playing a crappy schedule that could easily yield 11 games. You conveniently ignore the fact that I said we need to sustain that for five years. After all, it took that long for Dabo to start recruiting CONSISTENTLY strong classes at Clemson (Saban is an anomaly).

Miami won 10 games. So 1 year in a row isn't enough.

Miami could easily win 11 game this year. See above.

So Miami would, AT LEAST, need to win double-digit games in 2020 before we could EVER hope to pull kids like Harris in the 2021 signing class.

But then there will be people who point out that we had a crappy schedule in 2019, so we'd probably need to win another 10 games in 2021 and 2022 before Miami "wins enough" to get the 5-star recruits to even put us on the same plane as mighty Alabama and invincible Clemson.

That's how this BS works. You get enough slump-shouldered Miami (but only if Miami is winning) "fans" to tell us "if we win, the recruits will come", but then those same gimps will tell us that "sure, Miami won 10 games last year, but Alabama won 11 and Georgia won 12", and that is going to repeat itself indefinitely.

It's all a bunch of excuses from fake fans who act like they are "truth tellers" and "tough talkers". "Hey, man, I'm just trying to tell you that Miami isn't as good as Alabama and Clemson and Georgia, man, don't blame me for being the most honest person on CanesInsight." Yeah, well go fvck yourself. Take your excuses and ram them.

Recruit the best kids, sell them on the vision, develop the best talent, and win the most games.

Fvck all this "we haven't been as successful as Alabama or Clemson recently" garbage.

Dmoney says it’s about winning a nc and going high in the draft. He didn’t know the records and recent draft picks of the teams he’s considering? He just found out today?

Where’s djack at?
Djack a **** goofy

Preacher man dont care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back