Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I wonder why? Y’all keep on with that Duke bs. That was their first win in like 5-6 years. What’s on a regular? Their first win in Miami since 1974, I wasn’t even living, that’s not a regular basis? VT doesn’t have bag men all up and down their recruiting hotbed. Those schools buy all the b-ball players, ****, they let everybody buy kids but we can’t even buy them Phukn dinner.
You're original post I quoted was saying that we cant win because of bags. Im just saying that bags shouldn't matter when playing the schools that I listed but we lose to them anyway. My point is we have to start by winning

So would I. Y’all are missing the point. We still missed out on the best of best from SFL. Winning doesn’t matter to them, they just don’t wanna come here

So if it isn't about winning, why do they all go to the Alabama and Clemson, Georgia, Ohio state? Why not Tennessee, or South Carolina or UNC? Don't say bags, because I know for a fact that there are bad teams handing out bags. Winning and getting drafted high are the biggest reasons. We are not winning, and we are not getting our players drafted as high as we should be

Advertisement
So if it isn't about winning, why do they all go to the Alabama and Clemson, Georgia, Ohio state? Why not Tennessee, or South Carolina or UNC? Don't say bags, because I know for a fact that there are bad teams handing out bags. Winning and getting drafted high are the biggest reasons. We are not winning, and we are not getting our players drafted as high as we should be
Exactly, we recruited at a high level in the early 2000s because we were winning and getting players drafted. Bags were just as prevalent then as they are now. If someone wants to tell me that bags is all that matters then I can assure you Kentucky will be a the next Bama because they can pay just as much as Bama can and they are really starting to get serious about football in their athletic dept.

So would I. Y’all are missing the point. We still missed out on the best of best from SFL. Winning doesn’t matter to them, they just don’t wanna come here
Yes you are going to miss on some guys even if you win, but we did end the year on a three game losing streak. That didn't help for the kids who signed in February.

I think we are going to beat Florida, become the hottest program in the country, sign Donnell Harris and get James Williams to recommit.

But that hasn’t happened yet.

Are you turning this into a gaytor fan site? Or SEC? Or Clemson?

What is your end game?

Because putting up that list of 8 is one of the most trollish things I’ve ever seen on this site because it actually confirms my argument that we’re just not getting the talent that the other schools are. By far.

He said he wants to win a national championship and go to the next level. We've been losing for 15 years and our guys are getting drafted too low. People don't want to hear that, but it's the truth.

This one is simple to me. He wants to be here but he won't commit until he is confident in Miami's future. If we win and get momentum, guys like this will be jumping in the boat. It's not always about bags.
F Him and that jumpin in the Boat BS....

Advertisement
Are you turning this into a gaytor fan site? Or SEC? Or Clemson?

What is your end game?

Because putting up that list of 8 is one of the most trollish things I’ve ever seen on this site because it actually confirms my argument that we’re just not getting the talent that the other schools are. By far.
I’d ask for your money back. I feel played as ****.

You said we aren't producing first rounders because we aren't getting any five stars. I gave you a list of 8 five stars who signed with Miami. None became first rounders. Every one except Duke and maybe Brandon Harris underachieved.

If you want to vent, that's fine. We are emotional fans. But the facts speak for themselves. We haven't given kids a reason to believe in Miami. I hope and expect that Manny will change that.

Advertisement
In 2018, we got the best WR, the best RB, the best OL and the best DL in South Florida. The only position we missed on was DB, and we still got four 4-star players.

I already agreed it was a great class, but we only got 3 out of the top 20 players. I think 9 of those were img. So after our best year of their lifetime we still only got 20 to 30ish percent of the top talent from in the state. Winning doesn’t matter nearly as much as you think it does. UF and FSU conststently out recruit us while having sub par seasons as well

"I'm going to still consider Miami, but my dad just wanted me to open up my options and see what all these schools have to offer," Harris told 247Sports and InsideTheU when reached by phone.
Translation... Bag city

Skimming through this thread, I initially thought @DMoney had sustained some weird form of stroke that allowed him to continue typing, but turned everything he typed into crazy talk. I mean, a decommit and 2020 reclassification on the same day, plus Harris telling Ivins that his "dad just wanted [him] to open up [his] options and see what all these schools have to offer," and D was claiming bags aren't the problem? Seems like open and obvious bag circumstances...

But then it dawned on me... Site Traffic! Glorious stacks upon stacks of advertising revenue.

So I want to applaud @DMoney for his genius rantings throughout this thread and the site traffic they have generated. I have not witnessed such a well-executed heel turn since The Nature Boy turned on Sting. Kudos.

Advertisement
I already agreed it was a great class, but we only got 3 out of the top 20 players. I think 9 of those were img. So after our best year of their lifetime we still only got 20 to 30ish percent of the top talent from in the state. Winning doesn’t matter nearly as much as you think it does. UF and FSU conststently out recruit us while having sub par seasons as well
Fsu is having struggles on the trail right now and so is uf. Just seen both fan bases bîtching on 247 about their struggles in recruiting.

18 year old kids grew up knowing Miami as nothing but a doormat and absolute sh1tshow. And we already know that the people surrounding these kids drill into them that they don't owe **** to the home team.

Until we start winning and proving ourselves to be as competitive as the schools they're opting to ditch us for we have no advantage despite being the home team. That's why hiring the right coaching staff is key to all of this. And I think Diaz and Enos are going to be the coaches that finally get us back to winning again. The dominoes will fall after that

I don’t have to worry about nothing. He’s a kid and can go where he wants. It’s people like you whose been hurting out program. You haven’t played a lick of ball, stick to be a fan. Fan🤙🏾
You’re probably right but there are a few on here who have played. Here’s a clip from one of my favorites:

F9C9C937-CB22-4DFF-85B4-888146561312.gif

@D RevLee

#DRevRunsLouisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back