Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it happened while he was on the bus, in the *******, or while he was walking down the street. You obviously don't know when it happened either. I do doubt he knew he was going to be reclassified back in Jan. Grow up man
I reply to your question and you toss an insult. I think you have it wrong with who needs to grow up.

Advertisement
It is what it is at the end of the day. If he wanted to be at Miami he would do that. It's not signing day yet so who knows what happens, but doubtful he returns even if we win 10+ and the Coastal. But he's wrong about his post, he may be from Miami, but only the real ones that show out for the U are Miami and that's a fact.

Except they really aren't his rings. He had the chance to drop 2 rings that were his, but oh that's right he blew those chances away in game. Keep slurpin up kirby like he is some amazing coach. If the guy's fanbase wasn't buying top classes he would be right at 8-5 every year.
Man shut yo *** up. I don't give a shît bout kirby. I'm telling you the facts.

Answer this please. Nebraska is coming off a ****** season and is selling nothing but hope. UK had one relevant season since what? South Carolina is the epitome of a mediocre program.

We’ve sold hope before. Look at the 2008 class, or 2012.

After 15 years, the goodwill erodes. We need to win.

Advertisement
How about Olivier Vernon or Calais Campbell who are among the highest DEs in the league? You mentioned Arthur Brown in your argument, so I'm guessing it's okay for me to go back that far as well.
Landon Collins didn’t go first round and I’m sure he’s still used in recruiting pitches. He’s one of the highest paid dbs in the game right now. We CAN use Campbell and Vernon too if that’s the case

Man shut yo *** up. I don't give a shît bout kirby. I'm telling you the facts.
HAHAHA yea sure you are. You're not saying ****, you're just slurping like a loser

I also dropped the "facts" on you as well, but i see you glossed over that. But keep on slurping. That's what you're good at, not defending your stance.

But he's literally slurping on Bama and Clemson (not part of the SEC).
I disagree. He is pointing out facts. Of course we all want (D$ included) the top kids to come here every year, but it clearly doesn't happen. He's not campaigning for top recruits to go elsewhere, he's trying to point to logical reason, to a bunch of adults who are acting like kids and have blinders on. That's a very difficult thing to do.

Advertisement
Impossible. Apparently if he's not a 1st round pick, that's the end all be all.
People get under drafted all the time, sometime it just happens. If they make it out for big contracts then that’s just what it is point blank period, they are successful regardless. We may have guys get
Under drafted but we still are putting guys into the league at a high rate especially recently. And even in down years have the 6th most money earned based on contracts per college in the league without a dominant contract that qbs have that aid the teams ahead of Miami.

You are the one making the argument that they go there to win a Natty. The reason they are so assured of winning one there is because they all keep going there. How about going somewhere where you are a key reason that they win the Natty, instead of going somewhere where you can just ride the wave to the playoffs.
This makes zero sense but it is a mythical idea that gets paraded around as a fact. They still have to put in the work. Maybe even more so because they have someone behind them just as talented. We were pulling in top kids in the early 2000s and it assured us nothing. We got one title out of it and played for another. All these kids have seen is Bama, Clemson to a lesser extent, win and win big every year.

My boy DJack is from Louisiana and has some inside connects. He told me how LSU sees Saban retiring soon and they fully opened up the bag game to become the next SEC power. No doubt uga sees a few kinks in the armor at bama and is neck and neck with LSU, CLEM & TxA&M (<please don’t forget they got Arab Money) for ‘Bag Security Progrum Of The Year’.

Advertisement
This is one of Miami’s biggest problems. Harris has no one he can point to and say, “I want to be that guy.”

These other schools have produced college superstars who go first round. We haven’t done that in years.

cool...so why commit to Miami in the first place. These soft *** kids don't know what commit mean.

This is the part of my response to you that you obviously didn't understand. The fact that back in those days :

Back then recruiters had to ride into those neighborhoods to make contact. There was no internet, everyone didn't have a cell phone, people actually had to sack up and have relationsihps with the HS coaches and go into the community to recruit a kid. That's not the case anymore. Now a days you can pay the grifters and street agents peanuts to deliver kids to your doorstep to make the pressure pitch.

Do you see the difference now or do you just want to continue
And you think they weren’t camping out here then?

Advertisement
He said he wants to win a national championship and go to the next level. We've been losing for 15 years and our guys are getting drafted too low. People don't want to hear that, but it's the truth.

This one is simple to me. He wants to be here but he won't commit until he is confident in Miami's future. . If we win and get momentum, guys like this will be jumping in the boat. It's not always about bags.

I understand that but why commit in the first place if he feels that way?

HAHAHA yea sure you are. You're not saying ****, you're just slurping like a loser

I also dropped the "facts" on you as well, but i see you glossed over that. But keep on slurping. That's what you're good at, not defending your stance.
I don't dîck ride clown. You can say all the clown shît you want but he was at bama and that shît carries weight with recruits.

You can say that about Nebraska too though.
Kentucky is a whole different ball game than SoFla, you can’t even compare the two

This! How many times do we have to reboot this movie!? We've burned so much goodwill with the "WE'RE BACK" phrase that it's to the point that people just look up and say riiiiiiiight.

Enough with the 30 for 30's, the back in the days, etc. We need to win now, we need to win consistently and we need to show kids we're here to stay. Not just have a hot couple of months before the tires fall off and the radiator blows. We'll always get kids that just love the school and that's great but we're not going to get all the kids we need until we actually do what we keep saying we're going to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back