Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So when Donnell Harris sits down to watch the NFL Draft, he sees Joe Jackson go in the fifth round. He's already seen three Clemson DL go in the 1st round and one in the 4th round.

We are the ones being emotional. Not the kids. They are being rational. We need to prove that we are the rational decision, and not just the emotional pick.
D. If the dudes that played d tackle at Clemson payed here they would be first rounders as well.
If Xavier Thomas played in his defense he would be an all American as well. No one had to coach up Jeudy. Only one running back was rated higher in high school than Dalvin and he played at LSU that didn’t win jack and win less games than FSU and he got drafted as well.
The path of least resistance isn’t going to Clemson or uga.
The path of least resistance lies with all these kids staying home.

You do know the difference between an outlier and a pattern, right? Floyd would have done that at Georgia State, let alone Georgia.

Georgia has produced twice as many first rounders as we have since 2012. They've finished Top 10 four times. We haven't finished Top 10 once, and usually finish unranked.

Advertisement
Yall in here are delusional if you don't think winning matters. Matthew Thomas who was a 5 star LB from booker t legit told one of the homies the reason he didn't go to miami was because they were some shît.

He said they didn't have to win a national championship but he said if they at least would have been winning 9-10 games a year and playing for a acc title he would have came.

Yes recruits are being paid but not every recruit. Yall need to open your eyes too. We are having hard times even with non bag guys. Winning won't cure it all but it does help. 2017 miami wins 10 games for the first time in 15 years and they pulled in the most talented class in years in the process.

Why are Y’ALL surprised yo I honestly felt this was in the making and **** *** UGA is behind it all
#WatchTheFinish

Georgia has produced twice as many first rounders as we have since 2012. They've finished Top 10 four times. We haven't finished Top 10 once, and usually finish unranked.

So what are UGA's recruiting classes looking like compared to Miami's during that same span?

Advertisement
dgkhi6yw0aaq3f1.jpg

Dmoney is getting BTFO in this thread

Georgia had actually produced Top 10 teams during those kids' lifetimes.

Oh you mean they had top 10 teams with Mark Richt...….oh the irony. So they didn't come here and play for the guy who had those teams, but instead went to play for a guy who hadnt proven sht....Your whole argument is we havent won in years. Kirby a few years ago when he was starting to get these kids was 0-0. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
And they have had better recruiting classes too. So it's a chicken or the egg argument

Forget bags. Why would a big-time DE pick Miami over Clemson right now?

Campbell didn't get coached and was underdrafted. Vernon didn't get coached and was underdrafted. Chick's career was ruined. Meanwhile, Clemson is turning similar talents into first rounders every year.

We have a fifteen-year track record of losing and wasting talent. This kid was born in 2001.

We don't hold on to the big-time local kids because we have big-time competition and we are small time. Manny needs to show times have changed.
Clemson ain’t Turning first rounders out on defense lol besides Vick Beasley and who Shaq Lawson ? Name somebody else ? Matter fact name a Clemson DE that’s balling in the league right now ?

Advertisement
That is a cuck move if I've ever seen one.

Don't know what happened to DMoney. He's been a pretty solid dude. But good lord the shriveling approach he's taking right now is not the best. You would think that the saga that was Marrero would've given him reason to not go down this route, but he underestimates this fanbase significantly if he thought we had some followers mentality.

He said he wants to win a national championship and go to the next level. We've been losing for 15 years and our guys are getting drafted too low. People don't want to hear that, but it's the truth.

This one is simple to me. He wants to be here but he won't commit until he is confident in Miami's future. . If we win and get momentum, guys like this will be jumping in the boat. It's not always about bags.

Yeah I hear all that, but he didn’t know that before he committed? He just realized that’s what he wanted? We’ve been trash, you are right. He knew we had been trash before he committed. I haven’t read hardly any of this thread, so if this has been addressed then I apologize.

I agree, if we make some serious noise this season then he can be had but this has bags all over it. And I’m ALWAYS the one who points out how tired I am of hearing people use that as an excuse but it’s true here.

It’s getting to the point where the “big boys” don’t even swear when a Miami/FLL 5* commits to us early. They know he can be had when they really want to get the kid. Sad, but expected.

He said he wants to win a national championship and go to the next level. We've been losing for 15 years and our guys are getting drafted too low. People don't want to hear that, but it's the truth.

This one is simple to me. He wants to be here but he won't commit until he is confident in Miami's future. . If we win and get momentum, guys like this will be jumping in the boat. It's not always about bags.

Don't shield this kid @DMoney. He might be a nice kid (and probably is), and obviously has his academics together if he can reclassify. But, Bama and Clemson being dominant is not new, and nothing has changed negatively for Miami during this time either. I am not saying you can blame a kid when faced with a life changing decision (its recruiting and feeling are for the weak), but this $cream$ of one thing and one thing only...no other way to spin it. C.R.E.A.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back