Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Because our defense allows kids to utilize their talents and is very aggressive. Joe Jackson left a year too early, and even he got drafted in the 5th round. Garvin may be a 2nd/3rd pick. Clemson got elite 4 and 5 star players drafted. Congrats!
NFL scouts think our defense is a system that inflates numbers, that’s why none of them boys got drafted 1st rd. It couldn’t even help G.Willis who had better numbers then both of them Clemson boys. Kids want to play for teams that guarantee championships and high draft selections. A defensive scheme is not going to be enough to reel them boys in.

Just saw the interview after FSU. Kid said he plans to visit Clemson right after the bus tour. Also said he knew he had a top 10. This is not a sudden decision.
Yeah he said he was releasing a top 10 after the FSU visit last week, didn’t think much of it but oh well

LOL at @DMoney lobbying for this kid to go to Clemson. What the **** is going on around here?

I want him to come here. I'm an emotional message board poster.

But nobody has given me a logical reason, "hometown school" aside, why he should pick Miami over Clemson and Bama. There is none, right now.

That's the irony. Grown men blow these kids up with insults on Twitter and then call them "immature" for making logical decisions.

Advertisement

Anyone who turns their back on the City's football team is not "Miami" no matter what they say to themselves.

Anyone who hires or does business with anyone who turns their back on Miami isn't Miami either.

Could be a good guy. Could even be a friend to many. Might even have a shot or two with you at a tailgate. But, you're not Miami.

It's not so much that this kid decommitted from Miami. That's bad enough. It's that they come off as arrogant when they do which is what sparks threads like these.

14 pages of People complaining about Dmoney's take without one person providing an argument to prove him wrong. Yall really let your emotions come before your brains

lol at PJ going to LSU bc he wanted to be some sort of trailblazer. GTFOOH. The kid was paid. He even came back to Randy pleading for a chance after his dad pimped him to LSU and Randy was having none of it. Told the kid to kick rocks. That's the truth.
I dont doubt any of that but taking the man at his word, I'm pretty sure he said that was his "reason"

Advertisement
What I don't get is why these kids don't take the bags and then go wherever the **** they want.

What are the bagmen going to do, tell on them?

As much as this pains me, I do agree with D Money on this. If you are looking at this as a business decision and exclude emotion, it is hard for the kid to choose Miami overs Clemson, Alabama or UGA. We have to win, become relevant again. If he were my son, I can’t say with 100% certainty that I could choose Miami. His goals are simple, win a Natty, and get drafted in the 1st round. We can’t reasonably guarantee either.

Advertisement
NFL scouts think our defense is a system that inflates numbers, that’s why none of them boys got drafted 1st rd. It couldn’t even help G.Willis who had better numbers then both of them Clemson boys. Kids want to play for teams that guarantee championships and high draft selections. A defensive scheme is not going to be enough to reel them boys in.
Sad but true, I’ve noticed this as well. It’s a problem most certainly but not sure what they can do. Nfl scouts know they can get Miami guys for bargains for whatever reason

I'm with you @DMoney, amdg brother.

I wouldn't let my kid commit to a school before using their visits. Committing to Miami was silly. We have a new DC coach, DL coach (who's unfortunately ill), and have had our ***** pushed in by Clemson in the best year we've had in a decade+. Win on August 24th and hope he visits FSU on November 2nd.

Has DJax received funding from unknown donors in Georgia/Alabama yet?

Sorry, but that's not accurate at all. Golden's scheme ruined some guys like Chickillo (who was also played out of position). Willis was a hold different issue as NFL analysts were baffled he didn't even get drafted.

Advertisement

But nobody has given me a logical reason, "hometown school" aside, why he should pick Miami over Clemson and Bama. There is none, right now.

That's the irony. Grown men blow these kids up with insults on Twitter and then call them "immature" for making logical decisions.

How do we become Clemson or Bama without cats like this? You're talking about a revolving door. Chicken vs egg argument.

So your saying Manny has nothing to offer a highly ranked prospect on the defensive side of the ball? We just can't seem to put out any decent successful DEs?

There is NO way you can sell me that at THIS particular position...no way. DT? sure....maybe even linebacker lately...but DE? No way...this is ALLLLL about payday.

UM

Some of these kids, we can go 11-1 and are still going to lose to the bag. It is what it is right now. UGA will likely drop 2-3 games and still finish with a Top 3 class.
well until we go 11-1 and lose top SFL kids, ur statement is bs. I Iike how people say this ****, but the best we have done is 10-3 in the past decade, then follow that season up with a ****show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back