Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can I have some more excuses. If he’s talented and produces, he’ll get drafted in the first round no matter what.

Won’t get back in the championship game without talent like this, who keep turning their back on us for bags from the klan. Don’t you see it’s a vicious circle. No talent, no playoffs, which leads to no talent which leads to no playoffs, Which leads to no talent. It never ends.

Stop excusing these divas and bag whores when they go tap dancing for the KKK.

Chicken or egg?

"I'm going to still consider Miami, but my dad just wanted me to open up my options and see what all these schools have to offer," Harris told 247Sports and InsideTheU when reached by phone.

Advertisement
so we cant hold on to big-time kids without being big-time, but we cant be big-time without getting big-time kids.....
I keep pointing this out. Kirby wouldn’t be sht if he wasn’t getting the kids he’s getting and the kids he inherited.
Had a squad full of talent and did t make the playoffs. A first round talent at qb as well. But his excuses are somehow better than ours.
But kids somehow have to believe in Manny and he has to win with less depth and talent than Kirby for kids to magically say no to bags.
Kids want to walk into an easy situation but don’t understand that there is no easier situation in college football than staying home in Miami. None whatsoever! Anyone on here that follows recruiting can go over the last 3 years and put a roster together that will make the playoffs and contend for a natty with the kids from here and the kids we’ve landed form OOS.
The UGA kid even pointed it out. He’s at practice over there and seas the talent around him but still remembers the talent he played with and against here in sofla and knows what would happen if they were all on the same team.
No excuses left except bags period.

Advertisement
Floyd was a linebacker so he doesn’t necessarily count but they haven’t had a dlineman drafted since 2013
Yeah agree for most part. But Harris has similar body type as Floyd and could end up playing OLB in 3-4 just like him.

Regardless we’re definitely in agreement about Georgia’s sh*tty d-line history.

Advertisement
Anyone who turns their back on the City's football team is not "Miami" no matter what they say to themselves.

Anyone who hires or does business with anyone who turns their back on Miami isn't Miami either.

Could be a good guy. Could even be a friend to many. Might even have a shot or two with you at a tailgate. But, you're not Miami.

How do you know? Manny is 0-0.

People get mad at the kids for being "immature." But they are the ones making decisions based on data. They are going to schools that have a better chance of winning and producing first rounders. It's the fans that want these players to make emotional decisions and pick Miami.

We need to prove that we are a big-time school.

We'll never be a big time school when we are in the heart of the best recruiting in the nation, but the best recruits prefer to go where it's easy instead of being the ones that bring us back to being a big time school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back