Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will never be back, that's just reality of where we are at in modern day CFB.
Bc we can’t even get free drinks or rental cars without being severely punished. I mean how can we? All the strip clubs in Miami and if we pay the tab, we get 3 years probation with 3 years of silence before the probation.. so essentially 6 years. This is terrible and kids don’t even hide it either. This is Phukn dawg scit‼️

Advertisement
He meant he from Miami and will always be a SF player ya know not I’m a hurricane lol... so technically he is”MIAMI”

When was the last time we went undefeated? How was our recruiting class?

This isn't complicated. People say, "We've been getting burned by these types of kids for years!" No ****. We've been a dumpster fire for years. Those two things are related.

If Manny beats UF and we win double-digit games, we will have a monster class. If we get the same old performance on the field, we will get the same old results in recruiting.
Stop with the excuses. This kid was all Miami until yesterday. Now this? Bag season is real. Manny is doing everything right and this kid won't even give him a chance to see how the season plays out. I'm tired of the excuses. In the modern era if you want to compete for chips, then you need bags, simple. If not, enjoy being coastal champs.

Advertisement
We’re not an elite program. Potential to be? Sure.

We’re not on the level of a Michigan State or Wisconsin but our process needs to be similar in terms of bringing guys we know have talent and then max it out through development. We cant recruit with Bama/Clemson but if we can bring in top 15 classes and have schemes that utilize that talent, we’re going to compete for championships.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And if it makes anyone feel better Don Chaney Uncle said it would take Miami going 1-11 and firing Manny to make him go anywhere else. Don Don doesn’t even want to take any OVs anywhere else. That’s as good as it gets for a recruit. Enjoy this kid fellas and not let the D Harris of the world get us down. (**** just realized my name is D Harris too).

At the end of the day, teenagers will be teenagers and make emotional decisions before fully thinking things through. Maybe that's what happened here, maybe he's being offered more money than he has ever seen, maybe he's a front runner who doesn't want to reshape TNM and would rather go be a cog in someone else's machine. Who knows the real answer, but this one is like a kick in the balls.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back