Don Chaney

Advertisement
Chaney is an incredible talent. This is why we only "need" 1 pure RB this class, and should only take two if the other guy's at an elite level (e.g., Sanders). Plus we're taking Richards and McIntosh as athletes who may start out at RB, most likely.

Homer, Dallas, Burns, Lo and Davis already on roster (and Choc and George at FB). Is there a better RB lineup than Miami's anywhere in the country, especially considering what's coming in 2019, 2020 and 2021?

Chaney is an incredible talent. This is why we only "need" 1 pure RB this class, and should only take two if the other guy's at an elite level (e.g., Sanders). Plus we're taking Richards and McIntosh as athletes who may start out at RB, most likely.

Homer, Dallas, Burns, Lo and Davis already on roster (and Choc and George at FB). Is there a better RB lineup than Miami's anywhere in the country, especially considering what's coming in 2019, 2020 and 2021?

Don't think Richards will start out as RB . think he is a WR or Safety

Don't think Richards will start out as RB . think he is a WR or Safety

I thought I read somewhere that the coaches told both Richards and McIntosh they would start them wherever they wanted to play, and both said they wanted to try RB first. Personally, I agree with you that Richards looks like a natural DB (and I also think McIntosh is a natural LB).

Advertisement

Why do posters just assume we're getting those two? I mean I know our chances are good, but it's hardly a lock. Both will be offered by about every top team in the country.

the kids a beast and i really think he'll be a cane. Major passion for the school and his dad is steering him into the right direction

Advertisement
Back