Don Chaney

Advertisement
That noise in the background was not the camera. It’s the money counting machine his financial adviser is testing for when he signs his rookie contract.

I'd rate his spinning-ball-as-fire celebration at about a 90. Very impressive for a rising junior. Room to grow if he can become more active with his pantomiming.

Advertisement
Someone please post the Sean Taylor ball spin TD punt return vs sorrycuse........................this kids a cane lock if that doesnt tell u right there then u blind

Seems like a strong miami lean. With Lo/Cam and at least two more coming in Surge19, I would imagine we only take one back in 2020. Any other big name backs in 2020 that we should keep warm?

Advertisement
Seems like a strong miami lean. With Lo/Cam and at least two more coming in Surge19, I would imagine we only take one back in 2020. Any other big name backs in 2020 that we should keep warm?
If we get Trey Sanders we’re gonna have the scariest runningback trio in a couple years. Lingard/Sanders/Chaney. Like to see a team stop that run attack

Lets temper our expectations just a little. We have seen this movie before with....Robert Burns. Was a 5* cant miss prospect after his sophomore year and hasn't been able to piece it together since. (injuries I know...but still)

Lets give the kid a chance to grow into his body and still develop. But I agree he looks like he will be a Top 10 player in the country regardless of position type recruit when he comes out.

Advertisement
Lets temper our expectations just a little. We have seen this movie before with....Robert Burns. Was a 5* cant miss prospect after his sophomore year and hasn't been able to piece it together since. (injuries I know...but still)

Lets give the kid a chance to grow into his body and still develop. But I agree he looks like he will be a Top 10 player in the country regardless of position type recruit when he comes out.

Shut up

Every time I see his name I think of Lon Chaney, the early 1900s actor who played all the monsters like Wolfman...lol

Annex-Chaney-Jr.-Lon-Wolf-Man-The_02.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back