Don Chaney, Jr. spring highlights

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
IMG_4176.jpg

Belen Jesuit 2020 RB Don Chaney, Jr is an elite player and surefire high 4-star to 5-star caliber prospect when the rankings for his class come out. He already holds a Miami offer and Richt has him pegged as the top guy for 2020 already. Miami coaches visited Belen twice after the season ended during the contact period and Coach Richt has told Belen coaches that Chaney reminds him of Todd Gurley at that same age.

Watch Chaney's spring game highlights against University School here:

[HUDL]video/3/4762647/591e6627066bdf214c5dd2bb[/HUDL]

Advertisement
How big is this kid to be so young? He looks huge! I'll tell U what tho, outside of that first run the opposing team was game, shooting gaps and putting their health on the line to take him down. Our future rb depth is gonna be sickening.

Is Chaney a rising Soph by age? If so, this kid is elite. He has the size and speed to dominate kids several years older then him.

How big is this kid to be so young? He looks huge! I'll tell U what tho, outside of that first run the opposing team was game, shooting gaps and putting their health on the line to take him down. Our future rb depth is gonna be sickening.

His father is about 6-6, 350 and Chaney continues to grow. Scary thing is that he is in his true class. Has not been held back at all.

Advertisement
Seems like a true running back however, if he continues to grow (6'6 father) I'd love to see him at LB. Dylan Moses had offers from LSU and Bama as a RB in 8th grade. He grew and became a top LB in last years class. Chaney is a very intriguing prospect nonetheless.

Advertisement
10.88 100M as a freshman.

I've heard his character is off the charts. His dad is the disciplinarian of a school known for its discipline.

We r gonna b becoming old miami getting a stud or two running back every year!

2018: lorenzo lingard, Camron davis

2019: Noah Cain, Nayquan Wright

2020: Don Chaney, ?

2021: Amari Daniels, ?

We r going to have a stud 5 star running back every year

Advertisement
We r gonna b becoming old miami getting a stud or two running back every year!

2018: lorenzo lingard, Camron davis

2019: Noah Cain, Nayquan Wright

2020: Don Chaney, ?

2021: Amari Daniels, ?

We r going to have a stud 5 star running back every year

And rb 2020 stringfield too....

Advertisement
Needs to transfer to columbus asap.

He needs to be at a school that'll let him enroll early. My best friend is his older cousin and this kid is a model citizen. Comes from a very stable home and pops doesn't play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back