Don Chaney Jr. 2020 ATH

Brandinho

Section 139
Premium
[video]http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/high-school/prep-miami-dade/article105098256.html[/video]

I know this kid is a freshman in HS and its a long way away but he's already caught the attention of the coaching staff (already gave him an offer). Also, he goes to my alma mater so I'm being selfish and showing him off a bit.

#1 Don Chaney Jr.

Advertisement
Still can't believe lil Don Don got so big. His dad is every bit of 6'6- 330 so he's got some more growing to do. Dad loves the Canes so I think we'll be in good shape.

Southwest has two stud young RBs themselves ('19 Te'Cory Tutson and '20 Andre Stringfield) but Chaney stole the show. Like Sigma said, it will be interesting to see how much he grows.

Chaney goes to my alma mater and I've heard he's a great kid. Hopefully, he continues to challenge himself academically and doesn't transfer to an easier school like Columbus. @AL CANE

Kid goes to my school (I'm a senior). He's a legit freshman unlike a lot of kids in south Florida. He has a lot of room to grow and develop. Barely has any underarm hair

Advertisement
Southwest has two stud young RBs themselves ('19 Te'Cory Tutson and '20 Andre Stringfield) but Chaney stole the show. Like Sigma said, it will be interesting to see how much he grows.

Chaney goes to my alma mater and I've heard he's a great kid. Hopefully, he continues to challenge himself academically and doesn't transfer to an easier school like Columbus. @AL CANE

DMoney, didn't know you were a fellow alum. And yes, Belen has lost too many potential D-1 athletes to Columbus, American Heritage, and others. A friend of mine who is close to the team says that Chaney Sr. is already receiving calls from St. Thomas Aquinas. However, Chaney Sr. is currently working at Belen as a disciplinarian.

LMFAO @ the last sentence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

DMoney, didn't know you were a fellow alum. And yes, Belen has lost too many potential D-1 athletes to Columbus, American Heritage, and others. A friend of mine who is close to the team says that Chaney Sr. is already receiving calls from St. Thomas Aquinas. However, Chaney Sr. is currently working at Belen as a disciplinarian.

Another Belen Alum myself. Makes sense now why this site is run so well. Didn't know DMoney is a wolverine!

Advertisement
Hopefully, the trend of great players like Duck Chaney transferring to inferior academic institutions and having their talent squandered by sub-par coaches will stop. Look at the mess Harriott fields at STA with a squad full of future All-Americans.

12-0

From everything I have heard he wont leave Belen. He was put there for academics, but maybe he will eventually want to win

Advertisement

dude aint tranderring , his dad teaches at belen

Hopefully, the trend of great players like Duck Chaney transferring to inferior academic institutions and having their talent squandered by sub-par coaches will stop. Look at the mess Harriott fields at STA with a squad full of future All-Americans.

And he's already playing for a team with good coaching.
No need for him to transfer.
This isn't the pre-Internet era....if you're good, coaches will find you.

Future 5-star. Coaches visited Belen twice in a span of a week before signing day just to start planting seeds for him

Richt told Belen coaches that Chaney reminds him of a young Todd Gurley.

Advertisement
Back