Don Chaney is a Freak

grillincane

Recruit
He jumped 6’11” in High Jump at Regionals.

That’s reaching David Njoku level athelticism.

Attachments

• 7983869D-E696-4225-AB2F-03B661418807.jpeg
    7983869D-E696-4225-AB2F-03B661418807.jpeg
    231.7 KB · Views: 187
Advertisement
Advertisement
I have a feeling this guy is going to end up on the defensive side of the ball.

Like @DMoney says, you put your most athletic guys on defense (i.e. Sean Taylor).

I think he ends up at S/LB, much like the aforementioned ST26 (not comparing them...relax).

Advertisement

Like @DMoney says, you put your most athletic guys on defense (i.e. Sean Taylor).

I think he ends up at S/LB, much like the aforementioned ST26 (not comparing them...relax).

I agree with the bold, but this kid is a RB all the way, and elite as ****.

Advertisement
I agree with the bold, but this kid is a RB all the way, and elite as ****.

Sean Taylor was one of the best RBs in the history of Florida high school football. He still owns the state record for most TDs in a season.

I'm only saying this about Chaney because I think he will outgrow the position. His dad is a behemoth of a person at like 6'7 300lbs+, so this kid still has plenty of room to grow.

Sean Taylor was one of the best RBs in the history of Florida high school football. He still owns the state record for most TDs in a season.

I'm only saying this about Chaney because I think he will outgrow the position. His dad is a behemoth of a person at like 6'7 300lbs+, so this kid still has plenty of room to grow.
Or we're gonna have a 6'7'' monster at RB. That would be a sight to see

Advertisement

With this kid, I think offense. He doesn’t seem like a head-buster.

Advertisement
Back