Don Bailey Jr

Called Dorito a defensive genius this morning

proxy.php

Advertisement
If you wear orange and green - he'll suck your **** like the antidote is in it.

When you get fired, he'll still suck your **** - but call you out slightly.

It's who he is. ******* guy is all rainbows and lollipops.

The guy admitted to being a UM shill. Take everything g he says within that context.

Advertisement

What's this guy on?

Very typical of this message board. Bailey did NOT say he was a defensive genius. He said was a genius, very high intelligence quotient (IQ) and he knows defenses (he never said he was a defensive guru). Knowing a defenses and being a good coach to communicate and teach the kids to execute the defense are two totally different things.

Bailey never said that the guy was a defensive genius, he just said that he is very intelligent... meaning IQ-test-intelligent. He did not say that he was a defensive guru.

What's this guy on?

Very typical of this message board. Bailey did NOT say he was a defensive genius. He said was a genius, very high intelligence quotient (IQ) and he knows defenses (he never said he was a defensive guru). Knowing a defenses and being a good coach to communicate and teach the kids to execute the defense are two totally different things.

Bailey never said that the guy was a defensive genius, he just said that he is very intelligent... meaning IQ-test-intelligent. He did not say that he was a defensive guru.

That would jive with what Beardy Ryan has been telling us.

At the end of the day he's horrible at getting the players to execute though and that's his only job.

hqdefault.jpg

you see don we run the 3-4 and let our linebackers play coverage against slot receivers and tightends. i was taught this by jerry sandusky.

Advertisement
See you've got it all wrong. He IS a genius and his defense IS wonderful and awesome and perfect. Is it his fault if it doesn't work in the real world? What would you have him do? Change the defense because the result never matches what he drew up on paper? You don't go around changing things just because they don't work, that's crazy. I'm telling you, hang in there and in 3-4 more years, this defense is going to be amazing. Maybe 5 years, but you see my point.

He sucked Randy off when he was here. Sucked Golden off. Guy needs to stick to his day job and make sure my bedroom is well carpeted

Advertisement
What I don't get with a guy like DBJ it's why does it seem he's untouchable.He's like Swaesey and has a lifetime contract.If there was a poll to see how fans feel about him I have to believe the majority can't stand him,so why is he still around.

I wonder if bailey Jr knows golden is no longer with the program. He's definitely clueless on everything else.

Both DBJ and Joe Z need to go. They are worse than our third down conversion rate. Sonny Hirsch was bad enough for years , then we get good play by play for a short while, now we're stuck with the current clown show.

This is the season for change.

Advertisement
This is just the set up to give DBJ a backdoor out later. He will say NoD is a "genius" as in very smart guy, but then later qualify it by saying he just wasn't able to translate that intelligence into getting the kids to understand it. Ergo he was TOO smart and TOO sophisticated to get our players to understand his system. That way DBJ always lands on the right side of every issue.

Guy is nothing but the official program hack anyway. Not sure why anyone takes anything he says seriously.

What's this guy on?

That would jive with what Beardy Ryan has been telling us.

At the end of the day he's horrible at getting the players to execute though and that's his only job.

AGREED BIG MAN! HE DORITIO IS HORRIBLE.

Maybe he is intelligent, like he can count 1000 sheep in two seconds or something insignificant like that, but he **** sure is NOT a good defensive coach as a coordinator.

The author of this thread said that Bailey said that Dorito was a "defensive genius", when Bailey did not say that at.

Another point I agree with: DON BAILEY IS A UM PR GUY, NOT A JOURNALIST!

He's been huffing carpet cleaner for the better part of a decade now.

Advertisement
Back