Don’t Forget, this is year SIX for Manny

Manny is “betting on himself” remember? He’s the one calling the plays. It’s on him.
Disappointed Texas Hold Em GIF

Advertisement
Scheme is horrendous. Stupid blitzes coming from the same gap. Receivers with nothing but green grass around them. Watch Georgia’s defense. There’s never a guy running uncovered. Manny is an idiot
X Gazzillion.

X Gazzillion.
The problem is not just the defense it is the lack of in game coaching are we that poor that we are the only power 5 team who don’t go over slides after every possession with both sides of the ball to adjust this is the reason why in my opinion we don’t see player progression the way we should because we don’t address things in the moment to aid the learning and help not making the same mistakes over and over again

The problem is not just the defense it is the lack of in game coaching are we that poor that we are the only power 5 team who don’t go over slides after every possession with both sides of the ball to adjust this is the reason why in my opinion we don’t see player progression the way we should because we don’t address things in the moment to aid the learning and help not making the same mistakes over and over again

hold on, is that true?

Advertisement
I don’t blame Manny for being Manny. None of us would turn down a job we are not qualified for. Most people say yes and then try to figure it out. Mark Richt left us with a literal blank check, and our admin turned it over to Manny. That’s the issue

This.

Let’s just be clear. This is year 6 for Manny, so we know exactly who he is.

Big gaping holes in the defense that allow marginal teams to move the ball, gets pounded on the ground and in the air by good teams, gets comically embarrassed by very good teams, gets nuked by great teams.

In 6 years, the coaches have all changed, the offensive system has changed multiple times, yet we have the same product. After SIX years, the common denominator is Manny Díaz.

When Richt hired him I said it was a mistake and we’re seeing it now. Never in the history of college football has a failed and fired coordinator on the way up, been a successful HC afterwards.

And don’t for get, we now know Richt was suffering from Parkinson’s when he hired Manny Díaz, so there is that to consider
Well this sounds like a breach of contact case sir lol

Funny, I always thought he is entering his third year as the head coach.

Advertisement
Yes I was there thinking how is that is possible that the players just talk to each other in between possessions get a skybox view and you would be amazed at the lack of of actual in game coaching our kids get
heavens to Mergatroid... that's all I can say...

Advertisement
Ironic that Manny the $hitty head coach is suffering from the afflictions of Manny the $hitty defensive coordinator. Meanwhile Manny the $hitty recruiter while he was the defensive coordinator, left some gaping holes in the depth chart for Manny the $hitty head coach.

It's like really bad poetry.
Is this where we slide into 'This Week in Hurricane Haiku!"???

Manny is so lost
The world laughs at the poor guy
His daddy is sad

Manny will not be fired by this school. He is our coach, he's not going anywhere. Sad but true.

Why must we blitz nearly every play? Any one else catch the CB and Safety blitz on the first TD to the TE? The WR was wide open too. I thought the blitz was for an element of surprise. Now it’s a surprise if we don’t blitz.
There was a stat that Young had less than 30 yards when we didn’t blitz versus 130 yards when we did (in the first half), with nearly the same number of plays. That says it all! Perhaps our D is more serviceable when we play in good coverage and don’t have to overcompensate for giant gaps due to ineffective blitzing.

Advertisement
Isn't this MSU coach 1st year. WOW
My point was having Parkinson’s May have impacted Richts decision making, which could’ve contributed to the Manny hire. There were better DC hires out there. Díaz has always been a bad to mediocre DC at every stop. He was fired midway through the season by a previous employer only a few years prior to taking this job

This say a large portion of how you're perceived doing a job doesn't happen on the job

So I'm guessing Manny must be a riot at parties or other functions

Advertisement
Back