Dominick Watt and WR

Island_Canes

Redshirt Freshman
Like I've posted on a few threads... I'm big on Dominick Watt. Really believe we need to be pushing harder for him. Hope the numbers allow us to do so... I know we can't get everyone, but hope we have room for Watt. The other WR I'm excited for is Warren Thompson. I think right now he is another kid that is right on the verge of 5 stars, pending his Senior season, and I really love everything he brings to the WR group. But, we'll see how many WR's CMR can turn down.. I mean there are just a ridiculous number of elite kids this year.

Advertisement
Spoke to McArthur old coach last season. Miami was going to offer Watt as a safety last spring. Jon Richt came to his school and asked for his transcripts. McArthur old coach is at a junior college now but he told me at the time, that Watts grades were bad but things can change though.
FWIW

I'm sure the staff is keeping tabs on him. They know of him and he was at a few games last year and has been on campus. I must say he's really come along as a WR over the past year.

Only so many we can take though and I'm high on Thompson as well. Wouldn't say a 5 star but he's fluid and athletic at his size (6'3"). He's a bit raw right now though because he hasn't played WR for a long time. Dugans has been recruiting him since he was at USF.

Advertisement
Spoke to McArthur old coach last season. Miami was going to offer Watt as a safety last spring. Jon Richt came to his school and asked for his transcripts. McArthur old coach is at a junior college now but he told me at the time, that Watts grades were bad but things can change though.
FWIW

I'm sure the staff is keeping tabs on him. They know of him and he was at a few games last year and has been on campus. I must say he's really come along as a WR over the past year.

Only so many we can take though and I'm high on Thompson as well. Wouldn't say a 5 star but he's fluid and athletic at his size (6'3"). He's a bit raw right now though because he hasn't played WR for a long time. Dugans has been recruiting him since he was at USF.

Buster Davis?

FWIW

Buster Davis?

Nah, this was the year after Buster was gone. Coach Hood, he's at a juco now. STA alumni. Last I recall, Ethenic Sands is there now.

FWIW

I just heard a few minutes ago that Williams is suppossedly no longer interested? Is this fact? Hard to believe since he was leaning Miami from what I had heard. Or might it be our interest has shifted, or we have a pending commitment that might re-prioritize our board?

Advertisement
And if they drop interest in Williams, it means they don't see much difference at the top
Of their board and are taking commitments and not waiting. Which is a strategy I like.

FWIW

Not surprised, kid could be an elite FS at 6'1-6'2 and probably play around 210

Advertisement
Miami is not dropping interest in Xavier Williams. He's one of the overall targets Miami is going after

FWIW

Not surprised, kid could be an elite FS at 6'1-6'2 and probably play around 210

Elite is right. He has great hands which is something you can't say about most DB's.

Like I've posted on a few threads... I'm big on Dominick Watt. Really believe we need to be pushing harder for him. Hope the numbers allow us to do so... I know we can't get everyone, but hope we have room for Watt. The other WR I'm excited for is Warren Thompson. I think right now he is another kid that is right on the verge of 5 stars, pending his Senior season, and I really love everything he brings to the WR group. But, we'll see how many WR's CMR can turn down.. I mean there are just a ridiculous number of elite kids this year.

Thompson didn't even mention us as one of the top schools recruiting him the other day

Advertisement
Love how this girl is an insider.

love how you really have a fake problem with it like a bxtch

giphy.gif

Miami is going to get their share of top talent at WR and DB this year.... If Watt ends up being one of them fine by me, but it's a good problem to have that we are in a position to have to decide which top talent gets to commit and who will be left out

Last edited:

Thompson didn't even mention us as one of the top schools recruiting him the other day

Does anyone from that school ever go to Miami ? NOPE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back