Dominance of the SEC makes College football boring

Advertisement
ehh im not anti-SEC -- some of the best games are from the SEC. I enjoy college football period

I'm confused by this post. I think your saying the SEC traditional powerhouses win to much? If so how do you account for Ole Miss and Miss St. If you are saying SEC in general then why call for Big 12 traditional powers, I mean Baylor is looking pretty good. TCU is exciting and could play ANYONE in the SEC.

Pac 10 looks good as well and MSU ain't to shabby.

Kinda all over the place with this. Bama won a squeaker, Auburn got pounded. TAMU, Ole Miss and Miss St not exactly what people think of when they think SEC, color me confused.

BTW Notre Dame and FSU making the ACC seem legit as well.

Notre Dame isn't in the ACC man. They don't play in the conference championship and the games against ACC teams don't count as conference games. Stop trying to pump up the shtty conference with falsehoods.

Bigger things to worry about.

i don't care about the red river, just show me good games

Advertisement
Gators continue to lose but keep trending up. They get kids on their campus and they fall inlove with the atmosphere. We need that **** man. They'll always have upper hand on us bc of it.

I'm confused by this post. I think your saying the SEC traditional powerhouses win to much? If so how do you account for Ole Miss and Miss St. If you are saying SEC in general then why call for Big 12 traditional powers, I mean Baylor is looking pretty good. TCU is exciting and could play ANYONE in the SEC.

Pac 10 looks good as well and MSU ain't to shabby.

Kinda all over the place with this. Bama won a squeaker, Auburn got pounded. TAMU, Ole Miss and Miss St not exactly what people think of when they think SEC, color me confused.

BTW Notre Dame and FSU making the ACC seem legit as well.

Notre Dame isn't in the ACC man. They don't play in the conference championship and the games against ACC teams don't count as conference games. Stop trying to pump up the shtty conference with falsehoods.

I hate Notre Dame. Fact is the public is dumb as fugg and with Notre Dame playing a "partial ACC" schedule they will be viewed as ACC. I'd like to go back to the Big East for all I care about a goddamned conference. I don't want a conference title I want national titles.

Giant Public schools in areas without professional sports....it's no coincidence the best schools in the ACC also follow the same formula (FSU and Clemson). It's not rocket science.

Did you watch last week ---- maybe the greatest weekend in College football history .... other than the weekends we won our 5 titles

Advertisement
Did you watch last week ---- maybe the greatest weekend in College football history .... other than the weekends we won our 5 titles

I think we only played 1 title game on a weekend. 1988 vs Okla on a Friday night. The rest were Monday's and one Wednesday I believe in '92.

ummm..did FSU not just sh*t all over The SEC...ad are the National Champs?.

Yall need tps tp[p watching ESPN so much...you'll feel much better.

I watched Gameday this week for the first time in 3 years...and couldnt focus on it..because of all the sec slobbing.
SEC has ESPN in their back pocket...thheyh paid all that money so they have to blow them up

I watched Gameday this week for the first time in 3 years...and couldnt focus on it..because of all the sec slobbing.
SEC has ESPN in their back pocket...thheyh paid all that money so they have to blow them up
Other than our games, I haven't watched ESPN at all in over 2 years. It's better that way.

The SEC deserves to be where they are at. 7 of the last 8 national champions? Top recruiting classes? Crown them until someone dethrones them.

well they pay good money for those recruiting classes so i will not give them props for that.

They pay for players against OTHER SEC schools you know that right?

Cam Newton was missst or auburn bidding, not auburn vs OSU or Oregon. Kids are already lined up to go to an SEC school. It's just which SEC school? Even without paying, SEC would get the best recruits just off of geography. All the best HS football players are in the south east. Add that with lower academic standards, and you have a powerhouse conference.

Advertisement

Winning at the gun is ****ting all over someone now? Lot of insecure ******ry in this thread. It's taken the rest of the college football landscape a decade to begin to catch up. Only the SEC pays players now? That's rich.

We used to be this hated, and I miss it.

SEC ain't dominating nothing. The coverage they receive and how they are pushed on us makes it seem that way.

SEC has a lot of subppar squads. They just have this strange chokehold on the media. Their losses don't hurt as much as other schools and downplayed. Miss St to me is truly the only good team in that conference. Dan Mullen has done wonders. His halftime speech today made me smile so hard because that's what were missing at the U

Dumbass post of the day goes to you sir.

SEC ain't dominating nothing. The coverage they receive and how they are pushed on us makes it seem that way.

SEC has a lot of subppar squads. They just have this strange chokehold on the media. Their losses don't hurt as much as other schools and downplayed. Miss St to me is truly the only good team in that conference. Dan Mullen has done wonders. His halftime speech today made me smile so hard because that's what were missing at the U

Dumbass post of the day goes to you sir.

Name the powerhouses in that conference??

You believe in Ole Miss? Auburn? TAMU? Bama?

Turn off ESPN my dude and you'll understand. The scale is continuously changed according to what goes in that conference. They have a whole different set of rules.

Advertisement
Pretty simple SEC formula this year to promote the new SEC Network. Stack the top 15 preseason poll with SEC teams. Those that win conference games will be rewarded with a quality win and will move up the standings quickly. Those that lose won't drop too far bc the loss was to a highly ranked team.
It's the ol shell game to guarantee 2 SEC teams make it to the playoffs. I don't really care about nada but this U but the SECfest is annoying week after week when they have already been dethroned.

Pretty simple SEC formula this year to promote the new SEC Network. Stack the top 15 preseason poll with SEC teams. Those that win conference games will be rewarded with a quality win and will move up the standings quickly. Those that lose won't drop too far bc the loss was to a highly ranked team.
It's the ol shell game to guarantee 2 SEC teams make it to the playoffs. I don't really care about nada but this U but the SECfest is annoying week after week when they have already been dethroned.

This has been the case for almost 10 years now. Some years they were stacked and others they were not, but they still got hyped the same.

I went huh when I saw Notre Dame too but it's true. They join everything else but won't join in football so they can keep their TV contract. But they play a partial ACC schedule? Enough with the special privileges for that school.

Advertisement
Back