NFL Dolphins

Gesicki is better than Pitts

Gesicki is amazing, but at the same stage, Kyle Pitts is better IMO.

Kyle Pitts lookin like a got **** Julio Jones bro. Gesicki deserves his kudos, but Pitts has a different gear and has special separation.

Advertisement
He doesn’t have an NFL arm. And from a fan’s perspective, no one wants to see the offense he can play in. It’s boring, inherently limited, and cannot succeed in today’s NFL. I was a huge Flores fan, and not sure it’s his fault, but his organization squandered draft capital that you very rarely accumulate. Fins couldn’t get a 3rd rounder for Tua right now. It’s pretty obvious Flores — who has every reason to want Tua to be the guy — knows he’s trapped in Tua purgatory and will probably be fired because of it. We have two of the fastest receivers in football, to go along with an absolute beast of a TE, and teams are daring Tua to throw the ball downfield.
Our two fastest WRs have been on the bench, injured as usual. Grier loves to draft & sign receivers with chronic injury issues. And whoever is calling the plays won't send Waddle more than 10 yards down the field.

Our two fastest WRs have been on the bench, injured as usual. Grier loves to draft & sign receivers with chronic injury issues. And whoever is calling the plays won't send Waddle more than 10 yards down the field.
Like I said I'm not a Fins fan, but my wife is a big one, lol. Regardless, I believe I can be more objective than fans. First I do believe that Tua can very much be an NFL qb with some tweaking, and with a good team around him including healthy players and some wins for momentum. Look at Kyler Murray... he's similar to Tua and he's having success with the Cards. I believe the Fins have the potential to turn it around... but it's easy for me to say since the Cowboys and Bucs are my teams.

The Fins have met their match, (vs) another lousy 1-7 team, today the Texans.

Brissett is at QB as they nurse a small 2nd quarter lead. He really is awful. I know Tua isn't doing great, but at least he has a ceiling, I think.

Deshawn anyone?

Advertisement
Fins trying so hard to lose to another one and seven stinky team... Brissett with another awful performance... fumbling late to give Texans life.

Watching Justin Herbert play - yeah, Dolphins evaluations are way off, lol.

JFC! I am an Eagles fan & I root for the Dolphins but same shi*t, every QB for the Fins

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back