NFL Dolphins vs Patriots

Advertisement
Pats getting rolled a bit. They have lost the last 3 to the Phins haven't they?
Young Pats fans are starting to learn what the rest of the league deals with on a week to week basis. And what older Pats fans dealt with forever until Terrific showed up.

Advertisement
Last time I checked, this team went into the playoffs with a rookie QB but okay... if thats what the rest of the league deals with
I had to go to two youth sports games today and listen to parents yap uncontrollably. I need a snickers. Don’t mind me.

I also live 20 minutes from Gillette and this game is annoying the crap out of me.

I had to go to two youth sports games today and listen to parents yap uncontrollably. I need a snickers. Don’t mind me.

I also live 20 minutes from Gillette and this game is annoying the crap out of me.
I am used to us playing like crap in Miami, so...

This team is weird. You dont know what you have with them, one week they are playing almost flawless, the next they are competing for a top 10 pick.

I am used to us playing like crap in Miami, so...

This team is weird. You dont know what you have with them, one week they are playing almost flawless, the next they are competing for a top 10 pick.
Really good point my man. I am about to eat some food so I should be OK shortly.

Advertisement
That Pat's are 2-8 at HRS in December. It's about to become 2-9.

Phins gonna look back at those Jacksonville and Atlanta games...
suck my dick middle finger GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean they probably wouldn't make much noise anyway. I'm a Phins fan and there's no excuse to lose to Jax.
Haha. I know. The scabs are still there for me with those games. The Jacksonville game was soul crushing and ended my interest in giving a ****. Yeah they probably don’t make it past the 1st round. But with this defense…any given Sunday.

Advertisement
Back