NFL Dolphins vs Patriots

Advertisement
I watched the combine, I know, football nerd, and couldn't understand why we weren't looking at him, it seems that Tua was a foregone decision.
I was never a Tua fan and wanted to do something else with that pick, whether that means selecting a player or further trades.

Advertisement
He’d be a UFA in 2023 but they’re probably leaning toward rebuilding. He’ll be their most valuable commodity.
Gotcha. Wilson has 2 more years on his contract. So either way we would have to give up a lot of our draft capital. Or we suck it up with Tua next year, build out the OL and a franchise Rb. Go get our QB in 23 and have 5 years on his rookie contract with a great team around him, allowing us to resign some of the other pieces that will be fa. Of course if we whiff again on our qb evaluation again then I may go find another team.

Resign ogbah, gesicki and fuller (if Watson comes)
Fix the offensive line with all the leftover resources

Advertisement
You ain't a Patriots fan surely? Christ, that's put a dampener on my thoughts towards you. Glossed over the German part but being New England is inexcusable
Being a Canes fan over rules everything. If you are a Canes fan, you are good. We are a small bunch that must stick together.

You ain't a Patriots fan surely? Christ, that's put a dampener on my thoughts towards you. Glossed over the German part but being New England is inexcusable
I think its in best interest for both of us if we do not have too many exchanges if you already have to gloss over the fact that I am German.

Advertisement
Back