DOLPHINS TRADE FOR FORMER UM OFFENSIVE LINEMAN

I don’t want it to sound like I don’t like Flores. He can eventually be a good coach. He isn’t the right guy for the dolphins. We need a difference maker. It isn’t the the kid from Bama. Pull a Mike Ditka and trade our next 5 first rounders to get Lawrence in 2021. Those first rounders would just go to nose tackles, centers, and situational DB’s.

You're speaking as if coaches like Ditka grow on trees :snoopfacepalm:

Let's wait for games to be played before complaining like b****es. You nor I know who's a difference maker or not.

Advertisement
Coaching for Tulane? Chill tf out. Again, you haven't seen him coach a regular season game yet you're ready to crown him as a failed Belichick disciple. Like I said above, it makes sense to start Fitzpatrick against Baltimore with the OL we have.
You are right, defiantly makes since to start a failed journey man instead of a top 10’pick at QB that we traded a second round pick for. Your a sh&@ for brains

Dolphin fans are going to be heartbroken when they realize Josh Rosen is not any good. He’s not even better than Derek Carr and I can’t wait for Gruden to get Carr off my Raiders.
We already know he's not great. Hopefully he can turn into a good backup. Best-case scenario would be that we have a RG3 & Kirk Cousins scenario, just without our RG3 getting hurt.

You are right, defiantly makes since to start a failed journey man instead of a top 10’pick at QB that we traded a second round pick for. Your a sh&@ for brains
Start the guy with little pocket presence, still has trouble ID'ing the MLB, and can't escape pressure instead right? You don't know what you're talking about.

It makes sense to start Rosen after we get out of murderer's row, four top defenses to start the season (Baltimore, Dallas, NE, and LAC), while the OL gets a chance to develop a bit more.

Start the guy with little pocket presence, still has trouble ID'ing the MLB, and can't escape pressure instead right? You don't know what you're talking about.

It makes sense to start Rosen after we get out of murderer's row, four top defenses to start the season (Baltimore, Dallas, NE, and LAC), while the OL gets a chance to develop a bit more.
Look, I’m not going to argue. I know you know football from your responses. I’m not going to say you don’t know what you are talking about because I think you do. However, we’re looking at it from two different perspectives. You don’t sit a second year former 1st round pick that you TRADED a second round pick for. That guy should be out against the tougher competition to make or break him. I’m looking at it from a financial sense. I get what you are saying I do.

Advertisement
Big Vikings fan. He wasn't very good when given the chance to play. He also had no talent around him to gel with so hopefully things click going forward

I mean he wasn't terrible. He didn't jump out during games as being bad. It sucks the Vikes lost one of their only Canes. I think Coley washed out last year correct?

Over reacting dolphins fan? Lol! Flores should be coaching special teams for Tulane. Guy isn’t ready. None of the patriot coaches are ready but they get jobs because of Belichec or however you spell his name.

It’s spelled B-E-L-I-C-H-E-A-T.

Dolphin fans are going to be heartbroken when they realize Josh Rosen is not any good. He’s not even better than Derek Carr and I can’t wait for Gruden to get Carr off my Raiders.
So what NFL team did you become a fan of 30 minutes ago?

Lets throw out Rosen against a top 10 Ravens defense in week 1 and get our investment sacked several times. Makes so much sense!
Lets trade draft picks for a guy just to protect him even tho hes not injured. Matter of fact, let's not play him ever since he might get sacked.

Newsflash: Hes gonna get sacked 10 times anyway no matter who we play w that ****** OL. Hes no rookie. Either you're here to win or not.

Rosens probably not the answer. But we KNOW Fitzpatrick isnt.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I mean he wasn't terrible. He didn't jump out during games as being bad. It sucks the Vikes lost one of their only Canes. I think Coley washed out last year correct?
Yeah, true. And Correct, Coley went to the Panthers or something when we decided to have 0 playable slot WRs and didn't play there either. Need some new canes to offset the Noles on that team though

I'm beginning to think that talent hasn't been the issue with our o-lines. Hmmmm.

Advertisement
Back