DOLPHINS TRADE FOR FORMER UM OFFENSIVE LINEMAN

stb

Sophomore
While roster cuts will be the main news of the day, the Dolphins did add a player to their roster on Friday.

The team announced that they have traded a 2020 seventh-round pick to the Minnesota Vikings for offensive guard Danny Isidora.

Isidora, 25, is a Weston native who played at high school football at Cypress Bay and was a second-team All-ACC offensive lineman for the Miami Hurricanes. The Vikings drafted him in the fifth round of the 2017 draft and he has played 21 games over the last two seasons with three career starts.

Advertisement
With all caps, I was figuring it was a 1st round pick for a 5 time Pro Bowler. It's always nice to see a Cane come to play for the Dolphins though.

Big Vikings fan. He wasn't very good when given the chance to play. He also had no talent around him to gel with so hopefully things click going forward

Advertisement
You trade a second round pick for a top 10 QB that has never really been given a shot. Then you “Go with the best guy to win games” Bull $&@$. I don’t know why Fitzpatrick is on the field. He will go 3-1 and then take a dump like he always does. Replace him with Rosen. Win two more games and then get the 6th pick in the draft where we take a sure fire pro bowler at Center.

When I saw we had signed “Fitz”, I knew it didn’t matter if Trevor Lawrence was on the team. That worthless $&@& would play well enough and have “veteran” presence to win the job. Eight teams in however many years means he sucks. Ross is awful. Hiring a dip**** from the patriots was a mistake. Here’s to watching reruns of college game day on Sundays again.

Advertisement
You trade a second round pick for a top 10 QB that has never really been given a shot. Then you “Go with the best guy to win games” Bull $&@$. I don’t know why Fitzpatrick is on the field. He will go 3-1 and then take a dump like he always does. Replace him with Rosen. Win two more games and then get the 6th pick in the draft where we take a sure fire pro bowler at Center.

When I saw we had signed “Fitz”, I knew it didn’t matter if Trevor Lawrence was on the team. That worthless $&@& would play well enough and have “veteran” presence to win the job. Eight teams in however many years means he sucks. Ross is awful. Hiring a dip**** from the patriots was a mistake. Here’s to watching reruns of college game day on Sundays again.
LOL. You have to love an overreacting Dolphins fan that hasn't seen Flores coach a game yet.

LOL. You have to love an overreacting Dolphins fan that hasn't seen Flores coach a game yet.
Over reacting dolphins fan? Lol! Flores should be coaching special teams for Tulane. Guy isn’t ready. None of the patriot coaches are ready but they get jobs because of Belichec or however you spell his name. He has already shown me what he is worth by making fitz**** the QB. Ross is just as much to blame.

He showed me alot about who he is by naming Fitzpatrick starter. Absolutely dumb. We gonna start 3-0 and somehow finish 6 - 10. I feel like this dude absolutely hates Rosen.
No, Flores thinks he is here to win games. He is here to coach a team to a 1-15 record. Which will be erased after “fitzmagic” wins 3 games and then the losing starts.

I admire Flores because he thinks he should give it his all. Trade Tunsil for a 6 sack guy in Clowney. Finish 6-10 and get fired

Advertisement
Over reacting dolphins fan? Lol! Flores should be coaching special teams for Tulane. Guy isn’t ready. None of the patriot coaches are ready but they get jobs because of Belichec or however you spell his name. He has already shown me what he is worth by making fitz**** the QB. Ross is just as much to blame.

Dolphins should've named Rosen the starter. For the simple reason that, you get another year of tape on him. If he sucks, you know you're going to win about 3-4 games this season, then you draft his replacement. If Rosen turns out to be the goods, you then know you have your QB for the future. You gain nothing by winning 6 games with Fitzpatrick.

Advertisement
I don’t want it to sound like I don’t like Flores. He can eventually be a good coach. He isn’t the right guy for the dolphins. We need a difference maker. It isn’t the the kid from Bama. Pull a Mike Ditka and trade our next 5 first rounders to get Lawrence in 2021. Those first rounders would just go to nose tackles, centers, and situational DB’s.

He showed me alot about who he is by naming Fitzpatrick starter. Absolutely dumb. We gonna start 3-0 and somehow finish 6 - 10. I feel like this dude absolutely hates Rosen.
Lets throw out Rosen against a top 10 Ravens defense in week 1 and get our investment sacked several times. Makes so much sense!

Coaching for Tulane? Chill tf out. Again, you haven't seen him coach a regular season game yet you're ready to crown him as a failed Belichick disciple. Like I said above, it makes sense to start Fitzpatrick against Baltimore with the OL we have.

Dolphin fans are going to be heartbroken when they realize Josh Rosen is not any good. He’s not even better than Derek Carr and I can’t wait for Gruden to get Carr off my Raiders.

Advertisement
Back