Dolphins Throwback Uniforms tonight

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pats throwback jersey and helmet are actually pretty nice as well.....as nauseating as that is to admit.

Man, I miss this logo.

I knew Steve Ross was a hack when his first act as owner was to butcher our iconic logo to make a quick merchandising buck. How about putting out a decent team before tinkering with the uni's?

Advertisement
Advertisement
can anyone post that design someone put up in the offseason? i thought those were dope. very simple and clean. wouldn't mind the feathers if it were just for an alternate jersey but not as our main design.

Advertisement
Love them and the endzones.

I would take those endzones all year next year even if the green is slightly off.

Awesome. Predictable reaction everywhere, that the originals were far superior to change-for-change-sake.

Mike Dee should be dropped from the highest cloud for what he did to those uniforms and logo.

The entire presentation last night was so vibrant and lively compared to a typical Dolphins game in this era. It almost reminded me of a vintage Monday Night game.

Would be cool, if for a game, we wore our uniforms from the early 80's (including grey facemask)

um_fb_richt_mark_clraction.0.0.jpg

Advertisement
Back