Dolphins pay for Booker T's championship rings

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did ross try to get a bill passed to have the state pay for it first?

361.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
First big win for the Dolphins in about 20 or 30 years.

How isn't this against one of the myriad of NCAA regulations?
Um, cause the NCAA doesn't regulate high school nor pros? Hence the "c" here stands for collegiate vs the usual corrupt
Um, I think it was meant as a joke. I hope it was???

I think it was a legitimate query.

I once posted how you could have a qb-dt and said something like, how can a qb also be a defensive tackle?

Brain farts happen to everybody. More so on blog posts.

Just asking this question is a violation of one of those myriad regulations...probably a secret one. How do you think teams end up on double secret probation?

Just keep quiet...or Chad will have to go pro.

Advertisement
I'm withholding praise on this until we get through the next season without Stephen Ross holding another UF "celebration" and/or he doesn't potentially sue to keep us in the lease.

Um, cause the NCAA doesn't regulate high school nor pros? Hence the "c" here stands for collegiate vs the usual corrupt

This is quite funny the way you just dismiss the question.

The NCAA actually does regulate what potential athletes or recruits receive while they are in high school. I am guessing the devil is in the details like for instance who receives the item, when it is given, why it is given and of course who gives the item. In this case the dolphins are not affiliated with a school though the owner is definitely a michigan booster. It's actually an interesting question. Probably not a violation but the question seems legitimate to me.

Last edited:

This is quite funny the way you just dismiss the question.

The NCAA actually does regulate what potential athletes or recruits receive while they are in high school. I am guessing the devil is in the details like for instance who receives the item, when it is given, why it is given and of course who gives the item. In this case the dolphins are not affiliated with a school though the owner is definitely a michigan booster. It's actually an interesting question. Probably not a violation but the question seems legitimate to me.
the rings carry a dollar value and are a gift. if you or I gave them rings, it would compromise their college eligibility.

Advertisement
Back