Dolphins HS media day

Next month we need to Kick the living **** out of Florida all the way back to Canesville! A good old fashion beat down like we use to give them!

Advertisement
Next month we need to Kick the living **** out of Florida all the way back to Canesville! A good old fashion beat down like we use to give them!

Agreed. Golden and Co. need to make significant strides on the field this year. If we get 10 wins with a win over either UiF or FSU, we'll win more in-State recruiting battles.

Hopefully u did a good one with Kendrell Mcfadden....great bloodlines there.

I dont see Cook coming here....but i like the effort of not giving up even with Yearby. Look i went all in once Yearby flipped...i feel son is a FEATURE BACK from watching him play....The only other back i would want in this class must be a POWER BACK....Shoot your wad with Fournette, or another national guy....keep recruiting Cook....I'm conceding Michel to UGA...atleast we dont play them jokers.

Advertisement
I dont know about Cook.... i just cant see it right now, but i'm positive once the season starts there are going to be a number of big name recruits that are going to start thinking about the Canes more.

I agree with this, especially if we can make a statement early in the season.

Beating UF would be huge since we haven't had a marquee win in about 8-10 years.

That win vs (8) Oklahoma at Sunlife was a good win

I dont see Cook staying because the way he talked about Clemson was basically the same as when how he's been talking about UF. Being solid for a while but taking visits. Talking about other schools but staying solid until he really starts to talk about other schools heavy and then the day where he decommits. Fact is if he's that solid he wouldnt constantly talk about how much other schools are coming after him. Yearby, Darling, KC, Valentine and others I bet get hit up everyday by other schools but you don't see them talk about it for a reason. 6 months till NSD and UM will be all over him so everybody needs to chill and be patient

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back