Central HC Roland Smith
Aquinas HC Rocco Casullo
Ravian Pierce
Trevor Darling
Joseph Yearby
Trayone Gray
Deatrick Nichols

With more to come

Few notes: Cook says he's solid but that Miami is recruiting him the hardest and his mom prefers him here. He will be at the BBQ tomorrow

-A lot of talk that Lammons will be picking South Carolina

Advertisement
Didnt want to bring it up because everyone is tired of the Cook talk, but was wondering would he attend the bbq. Thats HUGE, lets see how it plays out.

Advertisement
4.jpeg

Cook / Yearby

Yearby = Gio Bernard. Can't wait to get him on campus. That said...get Cook too. Make defenses feel it.

Advertisement
they say cook was giving moten a hard time for decommiting from UF my gut telling me cook is not coming to Miami i was right about Collins and i think im right about this one... i think we have a better chance flipping sony then cook...

How tight are Cook and Yearby? Just curious....because if they aren't, I just don't see Cook coming to play with him for another 3-4 years.

they say cook was giving moten a hard time for decommiting from UF my gut telling me cook is not coming to Miami i was right about Collins and i think im right about this one... i think we have a better chance flipping sony then cook...

Disagree with this point. We may not get Cook but he is at least taking visits. Sony is all UGA (check has already cleared).

Not that I have the first idea what is going on or what is going to happen, but unlike Collins, kids usually tend to go where their families want them to be in the end. I think there is a good chance we land him, even though he clearly wants to be a Gator. Apparently, his family is pushing hard for Miami.

You never know, and I learned not to get my hopes up for this kids a long time ago. But after years of following recruiting, I have found that Alex Collins is the rare exception to the rule, and he only went to Arkansas over us because his coach pressured/guilted him into it. With a kid like Cook, all bets are off until signing day.

Advertisement

Not that I have the first idea what is going on or what is going to happen, but unlike Collins, kids usually tend to go where their families want them to be in the end. I think there is a good chance we land him, even though he clearly wants to be a Gator. Apparently, his family is pushing hard for Miami.

You never know, and I learned not to get my hopes up for this kids a long time ago. But after years of following recruiting, I have found that Alex Collins is the rare exception to the rule, and he only went to Arkansas over us because his coach pressured/guilted him into it. With a kid like Cook, all bets are off until signing day.

His brother's also going to be on the bball team...that doesn't hurt. Look he was committed to Clemson before so not like he's opposed to flipping.

I dont know about Cook.... i just cant see it right now, but i'm positive once the season starts there are going to be a number of big name recruits that are going to start thinking about the Canes more.

Advertisement
Very very good prospect. Need to see more though before I say whether he's Miami caliber

I dont know about Cook.... i just cant see it right now, but i'm positive once the season starts there are going to be a number of big name recruits that are going to start thinking about the Canes more.

I agree with this, especially if we can make a statement early in the season.

Beating UF would be huge since we haven't had a marquee win in about 8-10 years.

Advertisement
Back