NFL Dolphins get shafted by the NFL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t think he was great. But when your owner has his mindset on tanking for draft picks, how much support and success do imagine him or any coach to actually have?
The same amount of success you’d expect Tua to have with no support from his HC who let trade rumors swirl constantly for a QB with outstanding sexual assault allegations

Advertisement
unfortunately, the NFL owners don't force one of their out. So, Ross is here to stay until he dies. Dolphins losing one of the 2023 first round picks is a major blow. But, I do like the offense skill players. Edmonds, Cheetah, Waddle, Wilson Jr and Gesicki....that's a lot of juice. A lot of potential here if the OL can play above average.

The defense will be bangers. Ogbah, Van Ginkle, Phillips, Raekwon, Baker, X, Holland....nasty.
But that December schedule is TOUGH:

12/4 at SF
12/11 at Rams
12/18 at Buffalo
12/25 GB.

That's easily four losses in December.

Advertisement
Great...we've lost one of the picks needed to move up in the 2023 draft to take a QB if Tua remains average. F*cking morons

The NCAA definitely…sorry, the NFL absolutely sucks. It is fixed, as always. I know I’m a simpleton, but what’s there to stop the phins making a deal with one of the teams picking in the first round, or even trading for a first round player post draft, soon after?
1659459630575.jpeg

Advertisement
The same amount of success you’d expect Tua to have with no support from his HC who let trade rumors swirl constantly for a QB with outstanding sexual assault allegations
Sooooo you wouldn’t have wanted Waston over Tua?

As a Pats fan...... this is Karma for all the s*it talking Phins fans did when the Pats were going through Deflategate and Spygate. Welcome to the Bad Guys club lol.

Advertisement
Back