Dolphins > Canes

KevinCaneFace

Senior
Before this season, I practically wrote off watching the Dolphins and thought “at least we have the Canes.” It’s been the exact opposite. The Dolphins future is looking bright and it looks like there’s a good plan in place. Brian Flores is a good coach getting more out of his team. They’re creative. Even in a throw away season they’re fun to watch and I can’t wait for 2020.

The Canes went no where in 2019 and I feel the same hopeless for them that I felt in December of 2018.

The tanking Fins are more fun to watch then TNM.

Advertisement
That's been my thinking most of my life. Seemed we never had anyone but Marino. Yeah Duper and Clayton but that's all I remember. Most of my life the Dolphins were trash and the Canes were dominating all of my young years. Then again as an adolescent and again in my early 20s.
That's why I'm such a huge Cane fan and honestly haven't watched the Dolphins in years. IF the Dolphins can finally make good picks, it seems they may have more hope.

Before this season, I practically wrote off watching the Dolphins and thought “at least we have the Canes.” It’s been the exact opposite. The Dolphins future is looking bright and it looks like there’s a good plan in place. Brian Flores is a good coach getting more out of his team. They’re creative. Even in a throw away season they’re fun to watch and I can’t wait for 2020.

The Canes went no where in 2019 and I feel the same hopeless for them that I felt in December of 2018.

The tanking Fins are more fun to watch then TNM.

Literally said this exact thing to a buddy yesterday. These phins are playing with a ton of heart and tenacity. Its been so long since a Miami team has been well coached like this....

Funny how at the beginning of the season I could careless about watching a phins game (which is rare), and couldn’t sleep the night before canes games (as usual) early on in the season. Literally in 2 months, it’s now opposite. I can’t stand to watch the hapless canes... and look forward to seeing the exciting Phins, even in a tank year!

Kudos to you and your staff Coach Flo! Manny and your staph, **** off!

Advertisement
Moon Diaz.gif

Advertisement
Lol @ comparing someone with super bowl pedigree/resume to Diaz

Flores had the balls and conviction to blow the whole **** up and actually rebuild .... which includes getting rid of all the prima donnas/1st round picks we had

there is way more optimism with the Dolphins right now than our beloved Canes at this moment #FUDiaz

Lmao the dolphins pound for pound are the worse team in the state

Flores had the balls and conviction to blow the whole **** up and actually rebuild .... which includes getting rid of all the prima donnas/1st round picks we had

there is way more optimism with the Dolphins right now than our beloved Canes at this moment #FUDiaz
Flores didn’t decide to do ****t..Dolphins decided to tank..Flores might not make past this contract

Advertisement

That wasn't his call. I'm sure the Tunsil and Minkah trades really caught him off guard. I'm more optimistic with him as the coach as opposed to Philbin and Gase. Dolphins are trending up and I'm excited to see how the draft goes.

Advertisement
Dolphins can't even rank right. They're going to ***** this up too, foreskins and bungles both won yesterday and what do the dolphins do???

Exactly. It's amazing anyone thinks this is a positive. It takes absolutely nothing to win 4 or 5 games when your season win over/under was 4.5. The nonsense was believing all the claims of worst team of all time.

The NFL is incredibly balanced overall. The idea is to acquire elite talent at skill and stop positions so you do get over the hump when it matters. This last month has totally screwed up the likelihood of that. Not eliminated the likelihood but siphoned away the critical 3-5%, if not beyond that. Houston and Pittsburgh winning doesn't help either.

We want our coach to look tough. Wonderful. He looks tough. If he's got a less than elite quarterback in 2021 I'm sure I'll have fond memories of that 2019 Eagles game in which he was tough and clever while blowing a 14 point deficit.

Exactly. It's amazing anyone thinks this is a positive. It takes absolutely nothing to win 4 or 5 games when your season win over/under was 4.5. The nonsense was believing all the claims of worst team of all time.

The NFL is incredibly balanced overall. The idea is to acquire elite talent at skill and stop positions so you do get over the hump when it matters. This last month has totally screwed up the likelihood of that. Not eliminated the likelihood but siphoned away the critical 3-5%, if not beyond that. Houston and Pittsburgh winning doesn't help either.

We want our coach to look tough. Wonderful. He looks tough. If he's got a less than elite quarterback in 2021 I'm sure I'll have fond memories of that 2019 Eagles game in which he was tough and clever while blowing a 14 point deficit.
Exactly, how many times do you have the fans support while tanking??? LOL

Just tank!!

Why are football decisions so hard in Miami?

Your nuts if you think Flores hasn’t exceeded expectations. He’s got the worst roster in the NFL and has led in 6 games this season
They are 3-9 lmao..I Never said he wasn’t a good coach..I was responding to someone saying HE DECIDED to tank..the Dolphins made that decision to cut all their good players and restart..he will be a lame duck coach sadly for these decisions because when that contract comes up, he won’t have enough wins behind him..he’s not the 1st coach this has happened too

Maybe wait until next year before either crowning him or writing him off.

Advertisement
Back