Dolphins > Canes

They are 3-9 lmao..I Never said he wasn’t a good coach..I was responding to someone saying HE DECIDED to tank..the Dolphins made that decision to cut all their good players and restart..he will be a lame duck coach sadly for these decisions because when that contract comes up, he won’t have enough wins behind him..he’s not the 1st coach this has happened too
I think theyll at least let him finish his contract which is 5 years. He has to make the playoffs by year 3. No excuses.

Advertisement
I think theyll at least let him finish his contract which is 5 years. He has to make the playoffs by year 3. No excuses.
Exactly. And if he doesn’t it’s not because he’s a bad Football coach. It’s because 1. He won’t have a franchise QB. 2. He won’t have Enough talent around that young QB. 3. He’s in the AFC south. The patriots will be there no matter if Brady is old or not and the Bils aren’t going anywhere

Advertisement
For those of us that are both Canes and Phins (note Canes are first) we had the great Phins teams of the 70's, the great Canes teams of the 80's and 90's, and we've been SOL this century.

Whatever the circumstances, I'll always be a fan.

Advertisement
Back