Dollar quote, specifics and gofundme to fly the banner this Friday gentleman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Diaz deserves another year no matter what even if we can see he probably won't work out.

James and Strawley should have been fired years ago. In fact, neither should have their job at all.

Mercy is for the weak.

Sweep the leg.

Its time.

Sweep the muthaf[]cking leg.

Do you have a problem with that?

Last edited:
C'mon keyboard warriors, put your money down for this holy cause

@NicKane I spruced up your gofundme description a bit to make it look just a little better and add some juice. Can't rely on only this forum alone to get the job done, so that page has to have a bit more imo. My humble suggestion:

“Ok gents here’s the specifics. 

We’re approaching rock bottom, and it’s time to send the administration a message. We all hope Diaz eventually figures this out, but if he doesn’t, we can’t allow the same people who payed a buyout for a first time HC with no other interviews to still be around and calling the shots again. This program has got to get turned around, and it starts at the very top. So let's send a message.

We have 50 characters to use on the banner, which will say “Save the U, fire James, Strawley & hire a real AD”. The quote is $495 and the company we are using is http://www.aerialbanners.com/.”

Last edited:
Advertisement

@NicKane I spruced up your gofundme description a bit to make it look just a little better and add some juice. Can't rely on only this forum alone to get the job done, so that page has to have a bit more imo. My humble suggestion:

We’re approaching rock bottom, and it’s time to send the administration a message. We all hope Diaz eventually figures this out, but if he doesn’t, we can’t allow the same people who payed a buyout for a first time HC with no other interviews to still be around and calling the shots again. This program has got to get turned around, and it starts at the very top. So let's send a message.

We have 50 characters to use on the banner, which will say “Save the U, fire James, Strawley & hire a real AD”. The quote is $495 and the company we are using is http://www.aerialbanners.com/.”
Love it! I’m gonna copy and past it on there right now. Come on guys, 305separatist is stating facts, put your money where your mouth is. We are so close, only 250$ away and that puts us at 445$ and again I’ll kick in another 50$ Which puts me at 100$ donated to make it to 495$. If we don’t hold this admin accountable it’s just gonna be rinse and repeat for the rest of our lives with this program we all love. Donate what you can brothers.

Last edited:

Updated my friend and very well written. 👍

What are you anti banner fools talking about?

Newsflash, everyone already thinks Miami fans suck and are trash. This isn’t going to change that one way or another

This program is already a national joke. Some of you are more worried about the U brand than the actual product on the field. The administration really has you brainwashed

Newsflash, everyone already thinks Miami fans suck and are trash. This isn’t going to change that one way or another

This program is already a national joke. Some of you are more worried about the U brand than the actual product on the field. The administration really has you brainwashed

Forreal, bunch of clowns and sheep.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Thank you!!!! Lets do this!!!

Advertisement
Back