Dollar quote, specifics and gofundme to fly the banner this Friday gentleman.

I post it all over twitter and I'm bout to donate. We need more people! Donate $10, $20 or whatever you can.
Thanks brother, I don’t have social media so I could only posted on here but I appreciate you putting it out there in the social media world. We’re so close if we can get there I’m hiring that plane/banner tonight

Advertisement
You know we're being trolled and half you idiots take the bait every time but you are too small to keep so they throw your *** back in the water.

+_01bd7cbb67667639a8aca37ab187a37a.png

Yes I will be embarrassed if they beat us

I'm not saying don't fly it. I'm saying wait for the right time. You wanna shame Dj Dallas? KJ Osbourne? Shaq? They will bear this far more than me.

Wait until after we save a second coach on the hot seat? I'm sure the players will feel far less embarrassed then. This isn't even about them in the first place, it's not about manny, it's about the athletic department and the weasels that have taken refuge in it.

Advertisement
Why don't you put Fire Manny on tough guy? I can't wait to hear this answer.
Because he’s not the problem @$$hole, manny didn’t hire himself! It’s not his fault we have a ticket salesman that thought he’d be a good HC even though he has zero experience and it clearly shows. We’re calling out the root of the problem, a problem 15 years in the making. We’re calling out the true cancer, the administration! So either get on the bus or Fvck off and keep supporting/emboldening that same admin to keep feeding you crap on Saturdays.

Why don't you put Fire Manny on tough guy? I can't wait to hear this answer.
Because James has to go first. Can't be allowed to decide on Manny's fate if this thing really spirals out of control and can't be around to make the next hire. If Manny goes 4-8 this year, I want a competent AD in place to get the search underway and be prepared to gather funds for a buyout should it get to that point. If we go 2-10 then need that person in place now.

Advertisement
OP if you want my money you need to update that gofundme page with details homie
I’ve never made one before. Should I put details about the plane/banner company we’re gonna use, out what is going to be said on the banner, the price is already on there in the goal at 495$? That’s the price the company gave me. Help me out brother.

Because he’s not the problem @$$hole, manny didn’t hire himself! It’s not his fault we have a ticket salesman that thought he’d be a good HC even though he has zero experience and it clearly shows. We’re calling out the root of the problem, a problem 15 years in the making. We’re calling out the true cancer, the administration! So either get on the bus or Fvck off and keep supporting/emboldening that same admin to keep feeding you crap on Saturdays.

Good God that is some kind of logic. The fact you think that makes sense says it all.

The ONLY thing any rational person with an ounce of sense will think is that the genius behind it is already 100% sure Manny is going to fail, which means Blake ****ed up and should be fired.

Five games in, you're already 100% sure. End of story.

I can't wait to see you on TV when someone outs you as the person who put this idiotic plan together.

Watching the semi-retarded, incoherent babble you'll spew will be can't miss TV.

Advertisement
I’ve never made one before. Should I put details about the plane/banner company we’re gonna use, out what is going to be said on the banner, the price is already on there in the goal at 495$? That’s the price the company gave me. Help me out brother.

More deets the better, makes it more legit and eases skepticism. Text for sure, and company being used.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back