Dollar quote, specifics and gofundme to fly the banner this Friday gentleman.

We're all ****ed but this will only result in all of us getting embarrassed. The fans, the school, the team. The media will probably attack us as well. And there will be no changes. The staff will circle the wagons. There's a right time for everything.

STFU .. our product on the field every Saturday is what's getting us embarrassed

Advertisement
We're all ****ed but this will only result in all of us getting embarrassed. The fans, the school, the team. The media will probably attack us as well. And there will be no changes. The staff will circle the wagons. There's a right time for everything.
Has to start somewhere. If you aren't embarrassed now I don't know what to tell you. No more waiting. The school is reaping what they've sown. If they want to win, let's see it. Blake gambled and it's come up snake eyes. Time to pay up.

Has to start somewhere. If you aren't embarrassed now I don't know what to tell you. No more waiting. The school is reaping what they've sown. If they want to win, let's see it. Blake gambled and it's come up snake eyes. Time to pay up.

If you're going to **** on everybody at least post your real names so when the media covers it, you can get the credit and be the heroes you all want to be.

We've got time to do this. It doesn't have to be 5 games in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will you be more or less embarrassed when duke beats us? What about fsu?

Only 275$ more gents and that puts us at 445$ and like I said I’ll kick in another 50$ to put us at the goal of 495$ to fly the banner. We can do this guys! And to reassure everyone on here the banner will not be directed at manny or the kids. It’s will directed at the root of the problem, the admin. The banner will say “Save the U, fire James, Strawley & hire a real AD. Donate brothers, this program needs you!

If you're going to **** on everybody at least post your real names so when the media covers it, you can get the credit and be the heroes you all want to be.

We've got time to do this. It doesn't have to be 5 games in.
Blake's been around more than 5 games.
The banner will say “Save the U, fire Strawley, James & hire a real AD”
Put James first. Will look bad if you name Strawley first.

Advertisement
STFU .. our product on the field every Saturday is what's getting us embarrassed

This argument fails to recognize things can always get worse, and that additional embarrassing acts compound embarrassment. Yes, the product on the field is embarrassing. Yes, flying banners asking for coaching/staff/admin changes is also embarrassing. Here's an illustration:

You are walking down a crowded high school hallway, trip on your shoelaces, fall flat on your face in front of the entire school, and start crying (metaphorically, the product on the field). Then, out of nowhere, your mother comes running in help you, yells at the principal for causing her poor baby to fall, yells at you for having your shoelaces untied, and proceeds to spank you in front of your entire school (the banner).

There was a certain level of embarrassment after the first incident, made worse by the second.

Advertisement
I post it all over twitter and I'm bout to donate. We need more people! Donate $10, $20 or whatever you can.

Will you be more or less embarrassed when duke beats us? What about fsu?
Yes I will be embarrassed if they beat us

I'm not saying don't fly it. I'm saying wait for the right time. You wanna shame Dj Dallas? KJ Osbourne? Shaq? They will bear this far more than me.

This argument fails to recognize things can always get worse, and that additional embarrassing acts compound embarrassment. Yes, the product on the field is embarrassing. Yes, flying banners asking for coaching/staff/admin changes is also embarrassing. Here's an illustration:

You are walking down a crowded high school hallway, trip on your shoelaces, fall flat on your face in front of the entire school, and start crying (metaphorically, the product on the field). Then, out of nowhere, your mother comes running in help you, yells at the principal for causing her poor baby to fall, yells at you for having your shoelaces untied, and proceeds to spank you in front of your entire school (the banner).

There was a certain level of embarrassment after the first incident, made worse by the second.
Not even remotely close

Advertisement
Back