Doesn't look like Gilbert Frierson will be transferring

Advertisement
Guy is selling his business for $33b. Not sure any of these mega boosters here or elsewhere are looking for a return other than a legacy at the school. You think OL are giving a financial return at Texas?

This. They ain’t doing this for an ROI on an Individual
Player

Advertisement
Well, this is great news for guys that can actually play. They are about to get PAID. In all seriousness I actually think that Gil can play, I want to see him in a real scheme with a real coach. I like his skill set. I think he will be a contributor next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d move him to Safety to replace Hall.
He should probably play at LB tbh.....don't think he has those hips at safety. I never liked his tape at safety thought his coverage would be bad. Honestly tough af to put him somewhere but imo he should be closer to the LOS. Maybe I'm wrong

Advertisement
He looked around
No he didn't. He thought about transferring since mid season when him and Manny got into an argument. Because of his brothers relationship with Mario he still considered transferring but he never once tested the waters to see if anyone wanted him. I know of 4 different spots that want him and 2 of them are sec squads with some pockets. He didn't want to leave his girl and his mom's.

Originally I was thinking maybe play LB in some passing downs to stretch the field, maybe nickel?

unique skill set, hopefully we find a way to get him on the field

Advertisement
Back