Does Walton finish season as UM career rush TD record holder

Advertisement
McGahee singlehandedly trumped Coker's incompetence. He was the only reason we didn't drop a few games that season.

Then, when that scared pvssy cheap-shotted him in the Fiesta Bowl, we were gutted. I'm surprised we came back and won that game without him.

Wasn't that Ross? I can't stand that fvcker.

McGahee singlehandedly trumped Coker's incompetence. He was the only reason we didn't drop a few games that season.

Then, when that scared pvssy cheap-shotted him in the Fiesta Bowl, we were gutted. I'm surprised we came back and won that game without him.

I think the pvssy's name was Will Allen.

I don't see homer or choc getting many carries near the goal line, with the fumblitis and all. Hand it to your horse. So yes, I think he breaks it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds right. No idea where I dug the name Ross up from.

Advertisement

probably thinking of 'Doss' who was the starting safety.

Last edited:
Walton might get 20 THIS season. I see Mark Richt trying to run the football a bit more like when he was at UGA.

I see Walton getting about 240 carries this season. He is averaging 4.7ypc for his career. 5.3 YPC last season. If his YPC goes up to about 6.5 yards per carry for his junior season I see Walton with 1560 and 18-20TDs Regular Season. ACCCG and Bowl he could be around 1800 and 20-25 TDs.

I'd like to see his YPC get a little bit better. He's a great back but I re-watched many of our games from last season and as good as he was he still left some yards on the field. I want him to be as great as I know he can be going into this season.

59 RBS last year averaged over 6YPC including Joe Yearby. I believe Walton can reach at least 6YPC. I'm hoping for around 6.5 and 18-20 TDs on 240-250 carries on the season.

Duke carried the ball 242 times his last year.

probably thinking of 'Doss' who was the their starting safety.

Ah yes that's probably it! I fvckn hate the suckeyes

I think he will. Should have a better run blocking team that he dealt with the first 2/3 of last season.

Advertisement

Willis was just starting to get untracked at that point in the game, too. I effing hate that game and the team we played that day.

I'd be kind of surprised if he didn't. Mark Richt wants to run the ball, he always has. And breaking in a new QB means he's going to run the ball even more, especially in the red zone.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Walton would already HAVE the record if it wasn't for the INSANE amount of bogus holding calls taking away several TDs. I swear, he has had more TDs wiped out than any person I have ever seen. Ever.....

Seemed like he really started getting better blocking and making better reads from the pitt game on last season. The rpo he woul take from the outside and cut it back up the middle ala the power wrap play that was a staple of the Georgia offense put a few games on ice. He will be much more succesful this season if health is not a factor.

Advertisement

Both were bust at the next level, regardless.

Miami was graced with one of the best collection of RBs in CFB history from 1996-2004. Edge, Najeh, Jackson, Portis, Gore, MacGhee.

A lot of 'what ifs' in this list.

What if Najeh hadn't blown his knee in the 1999 opener against Ohio State?
What if Gore hadn't blown his knee in Spring ball before 2002? And the other knee in 2003?

Imagine how dominant Edge would have been had he played on the 2000-2002 teams, instead of 1996-1998.

I think Walton gets the record.

If Gino wouldn't have thrown so many TD passes to Thomas, Williams, Copeland, etc McGuire's record would be much more of a gap.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back