Does Vegas know something we don’t ?

Advertisement
MTSU is worse..that was a 6-7 UM team..This was a Ranked and lost at home..so yea this might be the worse lose in UM history
I see no reason, no circumstance save for the zombie apocalypse occurring during the game and in the stadium, where Miami Hurricanes lose to FIU or MTSU squads.

As there was no sparing of Lady Macbeth's guilt, there is no "Out, damned spot!" enough for either Manuela or Scario Frostoballess.

A stain forevermore upon the cloth of Orange and Green.

Advertisement
The line was crazy to me. Everybody has UM dead and buried after MTSU, and yet, UM is the favorite. I say UM wins the game.

Advertisement
Alt spread, would have paid out $2,690 to $1
The game was seen as such a mismatch that the books I use in Vegas didn't even have a ML play for either team. Just the Canes by 25.5. Where did you see this alt spread?

Advertisement
Agreed

Why weren’t TVD Gattis and Ponce more connected earlier ?!?!?!?

WHAT

THE

ACTUAL

'FƏK?

Miami is getting FLEECED by Corches. I'll half aşş my job with TVD for 1/2 and we can spend the rest on hookers and blow.

I'll take a shot.

North Carolina's run defense is ranked 112th. They gave up 288, 235, and 287 on the ground to App State, Georgia State, and Notre Dame. Those teams aren't particularly dominant at running the ball either. It may be the case that people think the strategy on our end will be to pound the ball and control the TOP, which is what our strategy should be.
Dominated top last game. What was that score again?

Advertisement
Pound the rock with who?

Chaney - OUT
Citizen - OUT
Knighton - QUESTIONABLE
Parrish - QUESTIONABLE

Thad going to get 25 carries? Stanley, the late transfer? Maybe Terrell Walden Jr can chip in.
You know Luscious needs 50 touches a game baby.

Luscious loves the rock.

Luscious needs the rock.

Luscious puts aşşeş in seats.

MTSU is worse..that was a 6-7 UM team..This was a Ranked and lost at home..so yea this might be the worse lose in UM history
I agree, the MTSU humiliation was, for me at least, the absolute worst loss in the history of Hurricanes Football. Playing at home, a 26.5 point favorite, against a team that lost the previous week by 44-0 to James Madison, and of course the proverbial “icing on the cake” is we paid MTSU $1.5 Million to come down and kick our ***. Can’t realistically get much worse than that.

I see no reason, no circumstance save for the zombie apocalypse occurring during the game and in the stadium, where Miami Hurricanes lose to FIU or MTSU squads.

As there was no sparing of Lady Macbeth's guilt, there is no "Out, damned spot!" enough for either Manuela or Scario Frostoballess.

A stain forevermore upon the cloth of Orange and Green.
…app state went into the bighouse beat them in 07..LSU lost a G5 this decade..Bama lost to ULM before..GA st went In the swamp and beat UF..FSU lost to Jacksonville state..point being you just can’t just roll your decals out and
Automatically win. But what you summed up is embarrassing ..just like the games I HL..that’s been the problem at Miami

Miami is 21-15 (58.3%) Against The Spread with an extra week of rest advantage over the opponent since 2012.

UNC is 6-12 (33%) ATS when facing a team with a rest advantage coming off a bye in the same period.

Mario was 6-2 (75%) ATS with extra rest at Oregon.

Not a huge sample, but worth noting.

Advertisement
Back